Author Topic: McConnell on his family’s past: Like Obama, my family owned slaves, and like Obama, I oppose reparat  (Read 311 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McConnell on his family’s past: Like Obama, my family owned slaves, and like Obama, I oppose reparations

AllahpunditPosted at 5:31 pm on July 9, 2019

The guy’s pretty good.

I mean, love him or hate him, he knows what he’s doing.

He can barely suppress a smile here:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2019/07/09/mcconnell-familys-past-like-obama-family-owned-slaves-like-obama-oppose-reparations/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Mitch McConnell uses jujitsu on NBC gotcha question
American Thinker, Jul 10, 2019, Thomas Lifson

Mitch McConnell has a big target on his back. He’s up for re-election in 2020, and his success as Senate Majority Leader has angered and scared Democrats. Mitch may not be the most conservative or glamourous member of the Republican leadership class, but he is quick on his feet and knows how to go for the jugular. His most lasting legacy will be found in the federal judiciary, where he has managed to “terrify” the Left with confirmations at the district, Circuit, and Supreme Court levels, adroitly playing hardball to stymie Obama appointees and leave President Trump a huge opportunity to staff up an expanded federal bench at the district court level, where most cases reach their final disposition.

But yesterday, when NBC attempted to discombobulate him during a press conference with genealogical research showing that he is descended from a slave-owner – and perhaps drive African-American turnout against him in the 2020 election, where the Dems are planning to spend big bucks to defeat him – he showed that he knows how to turn his opponents’ momentum against themselves.

“You know, I find myself in the same position as President Obama. We both oppose reparations and we both are descendants of slave owners.”

Well played, Mitch.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/07/mitch_mcconnell_uses_jujitsu_on_nbc_gotcha_question.html

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!