Author Topic: Disneyland brawl aftermath: Men beating women in the middle of park, no joke  (Read 3484 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Disneyland brawl aftermath: Men beating women in the middle of park, no joke
July 9, 2019 | Vivek Saxena

Let’s get ready to rumbbbbbble … in Disneyland? Yeah, Disneyland …

As you probably already know by now, over the weekend members of a feuding family began throwing hands at one another in the second most magical place on Earth, Disneyland Park, over some internal beef. What you may not be aware of is the aftermath.

Two separate events occurred after this historic fight (*LANGUAGE WARNING):

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/07/09/disneyland-brawl-aftermath-men-beating-women-in-the-middle-of-park-no-joke-772916
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WOW  I have never seen anything like this...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Applewood

Weird.  Just tried to open the link and was told it had a virus. 

Anyway, these days, thanks to gangbangers and other lowlifes, I find it's too dangerous to go to a number of places I used to think were relatively safe.  I mentioned elsewhere there was a shooting right after Pittsburgh's 4th of July celebration.  Then three women in a Walmart got into an altercation; one of them pulled out a gun and began shooting.  If they wanted to kill each other -- fine.  But a stray bullet can kill an innocent bystander. 

If these idiots want to beat up, stab or shoot each other, I wish they would do it at home, not where others can be harmed.   

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Weird.  Just tried to open the link and was told it had a virus. 

Anyway, these days, thanks to gangbangers and other lowlifes, I find it's too dangerous to go to a number of places I used to think were relatively safe.  I mentioned elsewhere there was a shooting right after Pittsburgh's 4th of July celebration.  Then three women in a Walmart got into an altercation; one of them pulled out a gun and began shooting.  If they wanted to kill each other -- fine.  But a stray bullet can kill an innocent bystander. 

If these idiots want to beat up, stab or shoot each other, I wish they would do it at home, not where others can be harmed.

This is bizpacreview. I post from there all the time...let me see if youtube has it
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline skeeter

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Oh boy. This guy had better make arrangements to leave the state.

That is, if a guy beating the snot out of every female within arm's reach is still considered poor form in his community.

Offline Applewood

Thanks @mystery-ak   I do know Bizpacreview and it is legit.    I think that virus notice I received was a scam. 

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
WOW  I have never seen anything like this...
Excellent.  Let the Disney empire, and their left wing agenda crumble.

The entertainment dollar is a highly competitive market.  A couple more events like this ruin them.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
I seriously had a hard time understand the "English" that was being spoken (screamed) in both the Anaheim and Memphis videos....

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Excellent.  Let the Disney empire, and their left wing agenda crumble.

The entertainment dollar is a highly competitive market.  A couple more events like this ruin them.
Sorry, it will never happen. I don't know where people get the money to D'land but there are always more than enough fools to go into hock to stand in lines all day and get royally gouged for food, drink and souvenirs. It matters not to people because they will always tell themselves it won't happen to me.

Offline Applewood

Sorry, it will never happen. I don't know where people get the money to D'land but there are always more than enough fools to go into hock to stand in lines all day and get royally gouged for food, drink and souvenirs. It matters not to people because they will always tell themselves it won't happen to me.

Went to Disneyland once decades ago.  Stood in line for an hour and a half to get on a ride that lasted all of maybe two minutes.  That was enough.  If I want to go to an amusement park, there is one a half hour away that is less expensive and has far better attractions.  And this park near me does not tolerate violent idiots. 

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Never been and have no intention to do so.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Applewood

You're smart.  Only reason I went was because my traveling companion insisted.  In the end, she agreed with me -- overrated and overpriced.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
You're smart.  Only reason I went was because my traveling companion insisted.  In the end, she agreed with me -- overrated and overpriced.

Why waste money visiting a place called "FantacyLand" when all you have to do is visit a local Wal-Mart.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Same here.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Went to Disneyland once decades ago.  Stood in line for an hour and a half to get on a ride that lasted all of maybe two minutes.  That was enough.  If I want to go to an amusement park, there is one a half hour away that is less expensive and has far better attractions.  And this park near me does not tolerate violent idiots.
My BIL works at Disney and gets free passes and even that is not enough to entice me to go again. The last my wife and went mid week on a school day and it was so packed we could hardly move. Parking alone is upwards of twenty bucks let alone the food and beverage rape. And don’t forg t that pre entry search

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Why waste money visiting a place called "FantacyLand" when all you have to do is visit a local Wal-Mart.

"The Happiest Place in the World." 

Mrs Liberty grew up near Anaheim, more than one of her sisters worked there.  She's been to DL more times than she can count, saw all the cool places, and said DL is a POS.  She spent enough time on Main Street to see a lot of families as they left the place.  They may have entered the place happy, but they sure had that happiness wrung out of them by the time they left.   :soangry:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

Hell, I'm even shying away from my local Brewery right now (> 200 occupants).
  Got into an argument with a jackazz stealing a handicapped parking spot, cops were called. 
  I get their beer to go now, this too shall pass.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
  Hell, I'm even shying away from my local Brewery right now (> 200 occupants).
  Got into an argument with a jackazz stealing a handicapped parking spot, cops were called. 
  I get their beer to go now, this too shall pass.

@corbe  They're still pissed at you?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
It’s A Brawl World After All
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online corbe

Found out, after the fact, that he was real close friends with the owner's son, far too gay for me, anyway, literally. 
   The Faust Brewery, also 4 blocks away is my new Beir Garden.  Unfortunately, my fall back is only open Thursday ~ Sunday, always free, decent, live Music.  @Cyber Liberty
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It’s A Brawl World After All

I've been through that ride, and I was pretty much willing to kill for a while afterwards.
I will NOT comply.

Offline thackney

I've been through that ride, and I was pretty much willing to kill for a while afterwards.

Heck, we got stuck on it with the ride stopping and the music playing.  Trapped inside for at least 1/2 an hour...
Life is fragile, handle with prayer