Author Topic: HBO Sex Drama Initiates Relationship Between Teen Girl and Trans Girl  (Read 344 times)

rangerrebew

HBO Sex Drama Initiates Relationship Between Teen Girl and Trans Girl
By Lindsay Kornick | July 8, 2019 12:38 AM EDT

HBO’s Euphoria gets off on showing probably the worst liberal entertainment has to offer, whether it’s statutory rape, way too many penises, or teenagers becoming cam girls. The July 7 episode continues that trend featuring those things and more with a deeper look at the show’s transgender teenager.

On “Shook One Pt. II,” we get a spotlight on Jules (Hunter Schafer), the trans teen girl first introduced with the aforementioned rape scene with a grown man in a motel. At eleven, before transitioning, Jules was committed to a psych ward. Even as a boy, Jules suffered from several mental issues which likely only got worse after staying there. Upon Jules’ first visit, we see a patient whip out his penis, shouting, “Suck my dick, you bleep bleep!” On the bright side, this is the only penis we see in this episode, and that is sadly worth remarking on now after seeing dozens in previous episodes.

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/lindsay-kornick/2019/07/08/hbo-sex-drama-relationship-teen-girl-trans-girl

rangerrebew

:3:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I don't know a show worth watching now days... Perhaps Tim Allen's comedy show (Last Man Standing) is still ok to watch, but for most part, this generation of TV is just crap stacked on top of more of the same.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't know a show worth watching now days... Perhaps Tim Allen's comedy show (Last Man Standing) is still ok to watch, but for most part, this generation of TV is just crap stacked on top of more of the same.

@Sighlass

Either you aren't looking very hard,or long for the days of black and white tv with crap shows like I Love Lucy or The Honeymooners.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!