Author Topic: Bill Clinton issues statement on Epstein charges  (Read 496 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bill Clinton issues statement on Epstein charges
« on: July 09, 2019, 01:37:25 am »
Bill Clinton issues statement on Epstein charges
By Zack Budryk - 07/08/19 08:55 PM EDT

Former president Bill Clinton on Monday issued a statement on new sex trafficking charges against financier and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, saying he knew nothing about the “terrible crimes” Epstein is accused of.

“President Clinton knows nothing about the terrible crimes Jeffrey Epstein pleaded guilty to in Florida some years ago, or those with which he has been recently charged in New York,” the statement from a Clinton spokesperson reads.

“In 2002 and 2003, President Clinton took a total of four trips on Jeffrey Epstein’s airplane: one to Europe, one to Asia, and two to Africa, which included stops in connection with the work of the Clinton Foundation," the statement adds.

Flight logs from Epstein’s private jet published by Gawker in 2015 put Clinton on the plane more than a dozen times.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/452105-bill-clinton-issues-statement-on-epstein-charges
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Bill Clinton issues statement on Epstein charges
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 01:52:30 am »
Who are you going to believe?

--A convicted perjuror, disbarred lawyer
" on this?
--a mere scandal site?

Where is "Q on this
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 02:04:15 am »
Laughable.  Billy Bob has zero credibility.  Why should anyone believe him?  He is saying he knew nothing about the “terrible crimes” Epstein is accused of; that's no more believable now than his statement about not having sex with Lewinsky.  Not buying it.

There is another article by FOX News claiming that Billy took 26 trips aboard Epstein's private plane.  You mean to tell me that he never 'encountered' any of Epstein's young girls that he was trafficking?? His reputation tells otherwise. I declare B.S.

The Clinton way; deny and lie.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/08/bill-clinton-statement-epstein/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline verga

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2019, 09:43:00 am »
The liar in chief strikes again.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2019, 11:15:33 am »
The Clinton way; deny and lie.

Sound like the current occupant of the White House.

Actually, I shouldn't say anything about Clinton's or Trump's alleged associations with Epstein until and unless they are indicted or actually somehow brought into this mess.  As far as I know, neither has been implicated or charged with any crime.  '

However, I am expecting that anyone even remotely acquainted with Epstein will be quick to disassociate themselves from him.  The announcements and explanations are all going be hilarious

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2019, 12:39:56 pm »
Nice warning shot across Epstein's bow.   :smokin:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2019, 12:43:00 pm »
Decade Long Epstein Investigative Reporter Calls Bill Clinton a Liar…
Posted on July 9, 2019   by sundance

Investigative reporter Conchita Sarnoff has spent over a decade looking at documents and talking to officials and witnesses in/around the Jeffrey Epstein case(s).   She authored the book “Trafficking” and joined Fox News host Shannon Bream on Monday night to discuss the background of the Epstein case.

When asked about Bill Clinton’s claim that he only traveled with Mr. Epstein four times, Mrs. Sarnoff flat-out calls Clinton a liar based on known documentary evidence, flight logs and witness accounts:  [video follows at link]
source: Conservative Treehouse

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2019, 12:58:48 pm »
Nice warning shot across Epstein's bow.   :smokin:

He's scared spitless!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2019, 01:12:32 pm »
BOOM! Pilot Logs Reveal ALMOST EVERY TIME Bill Clinton Flew on Epstein’s Lolita Express — UNDERAGE GIRLS WERE ON THE PLANE! (VIDEO)
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft July 8, 2019

... During their discussion Sarnoff told Shannon Bream that Bill Clinton flew on the Lolita Express 27 times.

Then she dropped this BOMB!…

Sarnoff said that ALMOST EVERY TIME that Clinton was on the plane via the pilot logs there were underage girls on the plane.

Conchita said Clinton refused her request for an interview.  ...
More at Gateway Pundit
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org