Author Topic: Donald Trump lashes out at Fox News: ‘They forgot the people who got them there’  (Read 420 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Donald Trump lashes out at Fox News: ‘They forgot the people who got them there’
July 7, 2019 | Zachary Leeman |

President Donald Trump had Fox News set in his sights on Sunday evening and the results were not pretty.

The president lashed out at the network’s weekend anchors in a series of tweets about negative media coverage of his administration.

“Watching @FoxNews weekend anchors is worse than watching low ratings Fake News @CNN, or Lyin’ Brian Williams,” Trump tweeted.

After tearing into the controversial Williams, the president continued by saying that Fox News has been loading itself up with Democrat employees and he now seems to think they are pushing the same fake news stories that other networks are so used to pushing.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/07/07/donald-trump-lashes-out-at-fox-news-they-forgot-the-people-who-got-them-there-772671
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Here's Trump being too thin-skinned again. Again, the phrase dishing it out but not being able to take it applies to him.
As a regular viewer of FOX, I'd have to say that FOX is far more pro-Trump than anti-Trump. Smith, whose disappearance from FOX wouldn't be missed by me, is maybe the only openly hostile Trump personality. I haven't watched Shemp's show in over a decade ever since his disgraceful comments during Hurricane Katrina.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
More of his normal behavior.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Applewood

The extended honeymoon is over.  What happened?  Didn't Hannity slobber enough over the One?   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The extended honeymoon is over.  What happened?  Didn't Hannity slobber enough over the One?   *****rollingeyes*****

It would appear that he wants Fox to be like they were in 2015-2016...all Trump praise and good news all the time.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Applewood

It would appear that he wants Fox to be like they were in 2015-2016...all Trump praise and good news all the time.

Goes to show how long it's been since I've watched Fox News.  I thought they were still worshiping him over there. 

Trump really wants a news outlet that spreads pro-Trump propaganda 24/7.  State-run like media, just like what his buddies Putin and Kim have in their countries.

Offline goatprairie

Goes to show how long it's been since I've watched Fox News.  I thought they were still worshiping him over there. 

Trump really wants a news outlet that spreads pro-Trump propaganda 24/7.  State-run like media, just like what his buddies Putin and Kim have in their countries.
Do you think any of the FOX Trump idolators will chastise him for being too thin-skinned? I'm sorry...stupid question.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

With Ailes gone and Rupert's sons taking over operations...a lot has changed at Fox.  No way if Roger Ailes was still alive there's no way you'd see Donna Brazile working at Fox...and there'd be a muzzle on the wild eyed rantings Shemp Smith launches into on almost a daily basis on his show too.