Author Topic: Rep. Peter King: ‘Severe, serious abuses’ by FBI, CIA in Russia probe ‘going to come out’  (Read 893 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Peter King: ‘Severe, serious abuses’ by FBI, CIA in Russia probe ‘going to come out’
By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., said he is “confident” that when Attorney General Bill Barr concludes his investigation of the origins of the investigation of President Trump’s 2016 campaign, the American people will learn that the FBI and CIA under the Obama administration engaged in foul play.

President Trump and his supporters have questioned how the investigation started in the first place, accusing the FBI of carrying it out under false pretenses. King is among those leveling such allegations.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-peter-king-severe-serious-abuses-by-fbi-cia-in-russia-probe-is-going-to-come-out
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm awaiting that occurrence with bated breath!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm awaiting that occurrence with bated breath!

I don't think it will change many opinions.  We already know it and the LIVs won't care because it will get no coverage on the MSM.   888mouth
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Peter King strikes me as a pretty well-embedded member of the deep state, so I find it interesting that he is trying to put some daylight between himself and the rest of them.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Peter King strikes me as a pretty well-embedded member of the deep state, so I find it interesting that he is trying to put some daylight between himself and the rest of them.

I thought that as well....  however, I don't think that old Pete was ever involved in that type of subterfuge...  he is more of the "help me collect some $$$ for my votes for perpetual war" kind of guy....

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I thought that as well....  however, I don't think that old Pete was ever involved in that type of subterfuge...  he is more of the "help me collect some $$$ for my votes for perpetual war" kind of guy....

Yep!  He doesn't possess anything like the stones for more than that.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yep!  He doesn't possess anything like the stones for more than that.

He's not all bad.  He makes a good weather-vane when I want to know which way the GOPe thinks the wind is blowing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: