Author Topic: Vox: Charity is Racist and ‘Unbearably White!’  (Read 536 times)

rangerrebew

Vox: Charity is Racist and ‘Unbearably White!’
By Jorge Plaza | July 2, 2019 12:01 PM EDT

White people are damned if they do, damned if they don’t.

According to a July 1 Vox article by Dylan Matthews, white people are racist because they do not give enough money to minorities, but they are also racist for giving too much.

This paradoxical nonsense could only make sense in a lefty context. The Vox article explained that the issue of a “racial philanthropy gap” (where whites run too many charity organizations) stems from the racial wealth gap. For the left, all differences in wealth are the product of exploitation of the oppressed.

The article’s absurd premise  is fleshed out in an interview with Edgar Villanueva, author of “Decolonizing Wealth.” Villanueva points out that 92 percent of foundation CEOs are white, and because they are white, “[they keep] control away from people of color, and [minimize] donations to groups run by people of color for the benefit of communities of color.” In effect, there is a racial gatekeeping to wealth.

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/jorge-plaza/2019/07/02/vox-charity-racist-and-unbearably-white

Offline The_Reader_David

Re: Vox: Charity is Racist and ‘Unbearably White!’
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2019, 05:41:51 pm »
Is this a surprise?  If you make word-substitutions like "whites" for "Jews", "the white race" for "world Jewry", "people of color" for "Aryans", and the like, Nazi propaganda turns into intersectionalist-left propaganda, make word substitutions in the opposite direction and intersectionalist propaganda turns into Nazi propaganda.  Aside from what group is purportedly being championed and what group is regarded as demons incarnate, the main difference between the intersectional left c. 2019 and the Nazis c. 1932 is that the Nazis had better fashion sense.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2019, 07:13:12 pm »
Is this a surprise?  If you make word-substitutions like "whites" for "Jews", "the white race" for "world Jewry", "people of color" for "Aryans", and the like, Nazi propaganda turns into intersectionalist-left propaganda, make word substitutions in the opposite direction and intersectionalist propaganda turns into Nazi propaganda.  Aside from what group is purportedly being championed and what group is regarded as demons incarnate, the main difference between the intersectional left c. 2019 and the Nazis c. 1932 is that the Nazis had better fashion sense.

@The_Reader_David

All true. Every word of it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2019, 11:55:27 pm »
Then give the money back, you racist prigs. Simple.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2019, 03:20:12 am »
There is nothing any white can do that will not be interpreted by the usual suspects as being racist towards non-whites. That includes donating to charity.
For the last fifty years or longer the race hucksters have done an outstanding job  convincing both blacks and many gullible whites that all black problems are  caused by Evil Whitey. I used to believe it myself when I was in my teens.
Experience has taught me otherwise.
 For one thing, if only racial discrimination causes people to fail, then why do millions of white people fail every day despite not having been discriminated against in the past? Many white people commit acts of violence, cruelty, greed. They get strung out on drugs, drink too much, or do other things that harm themselves or  innocent people.
The answer is obvious: the great majority of people who fail, of whatever color, fail due to personal failings without anybody doing something evil to them that makes them fail.
The sooner Americans of all colors understand that, the better off the country will be. But I'm not holding my breath.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2019, 03:47:43 am »
There is nothing any white can do that will not be interpreted by the usual suspects as being racist towards non-whites. That includes donating to charity.
For the last fifty years or longer the race hucksters have done an outstanding job  convincing both blacks and many gullible whites that all black problems are  caused by Evil Whitey. I used to believe it myself when I was in my teens.
Experience has taught me otherwise.
 For one thing, if only racial discrimination causes people to fail, then why do millions of white people fail every day despite not having been discriminated against in the past? Many white people commit acts of violence, cruelty, greed. They get strung out on drugs, drink too much, or do other things that harm themselves or  innocent people.
The answer is obvious: the great majority of people who fail, of whatever color, fail due to personal failings without anybody doing something evil to them that makes them fail.
The sooner Americans of all colors understand that, the better off the country will be. But I'm not holding my breath.

goopo

It's a said day when expecting some personal responsibility is labeled "raciss."   Makes me want to cloister in my Castle and tell the rest of the world, "You're dead to me."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2019, 05:22:42 pm »
goopo

It's a said day when expecting some personal responsibility is labeled "raciss."   Makes me want to cloister in my Castle and tell the rest of the world, "You're dead to me."
I've known many people, the great majority of them white, who refused to accept responsibility for bad things happening to them.  That includes people in my own family.
I've screwed up enough times to know that it was myself who screwed me up and not some outside force.
The ability to recognizes one's weaknesses and failures and take responsibility for them and take measures to correct them  determines who is a mature person and who isn't.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2019, 06:26:35 pm »
Translation:

You haz monies.

Gibsmedats.

I wants to be thuggin' and druggin', lootin' and shootin', pimpin' and bangin'.
The Republic is lost.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2019, 06:40:01 pm »
 Charity is Racist and ‘Unbearably White!

So is tipping, according to some in the food and beverage service industry that I have known.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2019, 08:29:52 pm »
Translation:

You haz monies.

Gibsmedats.

I wants to be thuggin' and druggin', lootin' and shootin', pimpin' and bangin'.
Yes, there is the Black Underclass.  But there's millions of  middle class blacks who don't do those sorts of things. But they still firmly believe there are chains around their legs, and Evil Whitey is still keeping them down somehow.
The question is: how do you convince these people, that like other people, the only thing holding them back is themselves?

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2019, 08:38:11 pm »
Yes, there is the Black Underclass.  But there's millions of  middle class blacks who don't do those sorts of things. But they still firmly believe there are chains around their legs, and Evil Whitey is still keeping them down somehow.
The question is: how do you convince these people, that like other people, the only thing holding them back is themselves?

Frankly there is nothing you can do for them. It's just like the 70's/80's blue collar union mentality, that the man is somehow always sticking it to them, even though they are doing reasonably well.

Only them waking up and seeing the light for themselves will that ever change.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2019, 08:54:32 pm »

@goatprairie

I don't believe there are nearly as many racist middle-class blacks as the media wants us to believe. I honestly can't think of a single one I ever knew or worked with.

Now,if someone wants to say that the voices of the middle-class blacks are being "stifled" from fear of them and their children being attacked by the low-class blacks in their neighborhoods,I sure won't argue with that. We all like to pretend that WE are "stand up guys" who would never bend to that kind of pressure,but we are lying to ourselves because people who do stand up are putting the lives and well-being of their wives and children in danger when they do so. Granted,anybody fool enough to attack a wife or child of mine is too stupid to live anyhow,but getting revenge is NOT the same thing as getting your family back.

I had a good friend at work when I was working with the post office that was about as black as humans get,and he even brought his wife in to work one day to introduce her to me. They invited me out to dinner at a restaurant with them,and he later apologized for not inviting me to his home because he was afraid of his neighbors attacking him and his family if he brought a white man into his house as a guest. Do NOT think you can't look at an embarrassed black man and not be able to tell he is blushing,because you can.  I told him to not worry about it because it takes a lot of stones to admit to something like that.

We can't be better friends because of BLACK racism,not white racism. I guarantee you not a single white neighbor or person I know would be upset or surprised if he and his wife were to come to my house. Yeah,they would be surprised if it were for dinner because if it doesn't come in a can I don't cook it,but you know what I meant.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2019, 08:57:40 pm »
Frankly there is nothing you can do for them. It's just like the 70's/80's blue collar union mentality, that the man is somehow always sticking it to them, even though they are doing reasonably well.

Only them waking up and seeing the light for themselves will that ever change.

@Free Vulcan

Don't worry about the union members. There are fewer of them now than every before,and there are going to be even fewer once the Dims import a few million more peasants from central and South America into the country,and the typical union wage is $2.50 a hour.

Ask me if I am going to feel sorry for the union members that blindly supported the DNC and the open borders movement.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2019, 12:41:40 am »
goat wrote (with great wisdom):
"The sooner Americans of all colors understand that, the better off the country will be. But I'm not holding my breath."

Don't hold your breath, because this will NEVER happen.
I say that with 100% confidence and assurance.

This is why it was both crazy and suicidal for whites (in some ways, the smartest race alive, but in other ways, the STUPIDEST) to welcome non-whites into America with the expectation that "they would become just like us" if they embraced Constitutional principles.

It hasn't happened, and it won't happen.

The consequences of such beliefs and policies will be a forever-changed America in which whites no longer feel comfortable -- and are no longer welcomed or respected.