Author Topic: Rising far-right star resurfaces, flirts with fire (Le Pen)  (Read 248 times)

Offline corbe

Rising far-right star resurfaces, flirts with fire

By Elaine Ganley   - Associated Press - Sunday, July 7, 2019

In this June 22, 2018 file photo, Marion Marechal delivers a speech as she inaugurates the Institute of Social Sciences, Economics and Politics (ISSEP) in Lyon, central France.

PARIS — She vowed to stay out of politics and even dropped the French far right’s signature name - Le Pen - from her moniker. But Marion Marechal, a former star lawmaker who’s still only in her 20s, is now tip-toeing back into the political arena, and is already causing trouble.

Widely seen as a potential party leader, the 29-year-old’s discreet meetings in recent days to build bridges with enemy conservatives, crippled by their crushing defeat in European Parliament elections, are further unsettling the mainstream right.

The forays into forbidden territory by the woman once voted the most popular in the far-right National Rally party (formerly the National Front) led by her aunt, Marine Le Pen, have also raised questions about Marechal’s political intentions - and whether a new war within the Le Pen clan is afoot.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/7/marion-marechal-formerly-marion-marechal-le-pen-re/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Rising far-right star resurfaces, flirts with fire (Le Pen)
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2019, 10:17:00 pm »
Once again, I wish to go on record that the ONLY political parties that can or will save Western Europe from islam are those of the "far, FAR right".

I fully support them in their endeavours.
I hope this young LePen gal lays on that "fire" to the French people -- maybe they'll finally wake up before it's too late. And it ain't much longer before it's gonna BE "too late".