Author Topic: Willie Brown: Democrats’ ‘Dream Ticket’ Is Kamala Harris & Pete Buttigieg  (Read 333 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Willie Brown: Democrats’ ‘Dream Ticket’ Is Kamala Harris & Pete Buttigieg
JOEL B. POLLAK 7 Jul 2019

Democrats’ “dream ticket” would have Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) in the top slot and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg as her running mate.

That’s according to former San Francisco mayor and California State Assembly speaker Willie Brown, who is widely respected as a political pundit with inside into internal Democratic Party politics.

Brown wrote in the San Francisco Chronicle on Saturday:

If the Democrats really want to generate some interest in the presidential race, the ticket should be Kamala Harris and Pete Buttigieg.

I’m not saying a combo of the California senator and South Bend, Ind., mayor would win for sure. But it could, because it would certainly throw President Trump off his game.

And the pairing of a female former prosecutor with a gay middle American who is both a Rhodes scholar and an Afghanistan war veteran would certainly get the nation’s attention.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/07/07/willie-brown-democrats-dream-ticket-is-kamala-harris-pete-buttigieg/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

Why not? Willie has already slept with one of them, and the other might have a similar interest in him.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Applewood

"...widely respected as a political pundit..."

Not by me.  Good thing the article said who Mr. Brown is.  I didn't know or didn't remember him. 

In any event, I suggest Mr. Brown dream on.  Such a ticket would doom the Democrats' chances next year. 

Offline libertybele

"...widely respected as a political pundit..."

Not by me.  Good thing the article said who Mr. Brown is.  I didn't know or didn't remember him. 

In any event, I suggest Mr. Brown dream on.  Such a ticket would doom the Democrats' chances next year.

Well, considering that the DEMS have an advantage in their party registration of appx. 12 million and still lost in '16, I'd love to see a Harris/Butgig ticket.  That would only ensure appx. 20% of the vote.  IMHO the probability of gays voting Butgig is almost certain, but Harris, while she would draw the black vote, I don't think necessarily guarantees the black vote. 

She's about the DEMS best hope, but her better bet would be picking up Castro.  He would ensure the Hispanic vote and based on statistics, would ensure a DEM win.

In the 2018, U.S. congressional races nationwide, an estimated 69% of Latinos voted for the Democratic candidate and 29% backed the Republican candidate.  That statistic to me is staggering. 

Another eye opening statistic; about a quarter of Hispanics who cast a ballot in 2018 (27%) said they were voting in a midterm for the first time.

So, in 2020, I would anticipate that we will see another increase of Hispanics voting for the first time and this will continue; especially with them continuing to invade.

Cruz narrowly won TX and the GOP lost the House majority.  I just don't see Trump mathematically being able to win in 2020.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/11/09/how-latinos-voted-in-2018-midterms/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LottieDah

Willie Brown's "Dream Ticket" is America's nightmare.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

Martin Luther King, Jr.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Why not? Willie has already slept with one of them, and the other might have a similar interest in him.

Old Willie threw a few humps into old round heels back in the day for sure.  Wonder if he would be a catcher this time with the peter. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.