Author Topic: Biden warns Democratic rivals he's got 'all this information about other people’s pasts'  (Read 473 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden warns Democratic rivals he's got 'all this information about other people’s pasts'
by Naomi Lim
 | July 05, 2019 01:25 PM

Joe Biden let slip that his campaign was collecting dirt on his rivals for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination.

“I mean, I get all this information about other people’s pasts, and what they’ve done and not done. And you know, I’m just not going to go there. If we keep doing that — I mean, we should be debating what we do from here," Biden told CNN in a Friday interview, referring to the crowded field of two dozen White House hopefuls.

In May, Biden, 76, promised not to attack his rivals, saying: “I will not speak ill of any of the Democratic candidates, I will not do it."

Although Biden said he wouldn't use the opposition research, he made the comments while being grilled on the scrutiny his past approach to race issues is receiving.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-warns-democratic-rivals-hes-got-all-this-information-about-other-peoples-pasts
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
wow...Is this guy an idiot or what!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 6, 2019
Despite 46 years in national politics, Joe Biden still is making rookie mistakes
By Thomas Lifson

It is now blindingly obvious that Joe Biden is too stupid to be president of the United States. The sole advantage that he brings to the race, his four and a half decades of life in Washington, DC since entering the Senate in 1973, has produced no wisdom, not even elementary cunning. The only thing he is good at is meeting people with grin, shaking their hands, and feigning affability. In a state as small as Delaware, that’s enough to get elected to statewide office. For years I had two big consulting clients based there and traveled frequently to Wilmington. The local taxi drivers all had shaken Joe’s hand and voted for him as a result. “He’s a good guy,” pretty much sums up Biden political appeal to the ingrown political culture of The First State.

Yesterday, speaking on CNN, Biden “let slip” (as Naomi Lim of the Washington Examiner put it) that he has a collection of dirt on his opponents. 

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/07/despite_46_years_in_national_politics_joe_biden_still_is_making_rookie_mistakes_.html
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Uncle Joe seems to be losing what little grip on reality that he had.

Quick! Someone ask him about the Clintons!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
i cannot say anything, I want Joe to win.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

He is an effing jackass!  I am glad that he is in the mix!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
It’s OK – he got it from Norway.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline libertybele

Whatever 'information' he has on others they more than likely have even more on him.  It's not like Uncle Joe has a clean slate.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

Slow Joe demonstrates his low intelligence once again. I hope he stays in the race and keeps on talking.
Principles matter. Words matter.