Author Topic: Assad: Christians Have Been and Still Builders of Syria's Civilization  (Read 551 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Christians Have Been and Still Builders of Syria's Civilization
By Mazen Eyon

President Al-Assad: Christians Have Been and Still Builders of Syria's Civilization

Damascus -- President Bashar al-Assad affirmed on Thursday that Christians in Syria have never been "strangers" in this land, but they have been and still the builders of its civilization and bearers of its human and civilizational message to the whole world side by side with their Muslim brothers.

The president participated in an open dialogue session for the catholic Syriac Syrian youth in their camp titled "My hope is in you" that started on Tuesday at St. Tuma Monastery in Sidnaya.

"The Christian originality in Syria is necessary to boost moderation and enrich diversity... Christians throughout history have contributed, through their stances and patriotism, to foiling projects of partition in the region and they have sent a message to enemies of Syria and sponsors of terrorism that all their colonial projects are doomed to failure," President al-Assad said.

Read more at: http://aina.org/news/20190705204545.htm

President Assad and Patriarch Younan At the Syrian-Catholic Youth Meeting
http://aina.org/news/20190705204625.htm

« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 06:20:45 am by TomSea »

Offline Absalom

Well at least he's trying.
Syria originated around 10,000 BC.
Start w/the Phoenicians, then the Israelite's, next the Greeks followed by the Romans.
The Muslims added nothing, just like everywhere else they went!!!!!

Bill Cipher

Well at least he's trying.
Syria originated around 10,000 BC.
Start w/the Phoenicians, then the Israelite's, next the Greeks followed by the Romans.
The Muslims added nothing, just like everywhere else they went!!!!!

Baloney, once again.  Who invented algebra?  Hint: it wasn’t the ancient Greeks. 

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Baloney, once again.  Who invented algebra?  Hint: it wasn’t the ancient Greeks.

Hahaha

Too easy.

Job 38:4

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Babylon.  The word "Algebra" derives from the people you are trying to give credit to, but it had existed a long time before that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_algebra#Babylon
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
If you have listened only to the propaganda spewed by the Western media and politicians over the past decade or so about Assad and Syria, you have a very poor understanding of the reality.

(Recall: these were the people that were hellbent on turning a large part of MENA into a grand caliphate (by removing all of the national leaders).)

Offline Absalom

Babylon.  The word "Algebra" derives from the people you are trying to give credit to, but it had existed a long time before that.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_algebra#Babylon
-----------------------------------------
Cyber, well done as you beat me to the punch.
Algebra has many Fathers, starting w/the Babylonians
in 1700 BC, followed by the Greeks of the 3rd century,
then the Indians of the 7th century. Yet most importantly
were Frenchmen Descartes and Viete' in the 17th century.
An anecdote. Cipher in Arabic means zero.!!! Cheers!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
-----------------------------------------
Cyber, well done as you beat me to the punch.
Algebra has many Fathers, starting w/the Babylonians
in 1700 BC, followed by the Greeks of the 3rd century,
then the Indians of the 7th century. Yet most importantly
were Frenchmen Descartes and Viete' in the 17th century.
An anecdote. Cipher in Arabic means zero.!!! Cheers!

:happyhappy:

I need Jethro Bodine to help me with the cipherin'.   rrthree

Numbers are funny.  People call the numerals we use "Arabic," but like with so many things, they appropriated them from Hindu and call it theirs.  It can be said that the Mohammedans stole just about every claim to "civilization" they call theirs. 

Sort of like Joe Biden.  Plagiarizing everything.

Sure am glad Zero got me going on this...  :cool:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: