Author Topic: Well, Trump Just Won in 2020... Kurt Schlichter  (Read 372 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Well, Trump Just Won in 2020... Kurt Schlichter
« on: July 01, 2019, 12:06:45 pm »
Well, Trump Just Won in 2020
Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Jul 01, 2019 12:01 AM

I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling pretty good about the election after last week’s two-day Democratic clusterfark, and the president has got to be feeling pretty good too, since he just won it. Oh, we have 17 more months of media pimping of whichever commie candidate is currently the least embarrassing, but the debates made it very clear that Trump is going to be POTUS until Ric Grenell is on the victorious GOP ticket in 2024.

In the Dems’ defense, they do have an uphill battle. The economy is on fire, we’ve dodged all the new wars our garbage elite has proposed, Mueller (who went unmentioned) delivered only humiliation, and all 723 Democrats running are geebos. But say what you will, they are a diverse bunch in every way except thought – among the weirdos, losers and mutations onstage were a fake Indian, a furry, a guy so dumb he quotes Che in Miami, a raving weather cultist, America’s shrill first wife, a distinctly non-fabulous gay guy, T-Bone’s homie, whatever the hell Andrew Yang is, and Stevie Nicks.

But it was the thought part where they came together in a festival of insane acclamation. They agreed on everything, and it was all politically suicidal. Yeah, Americans are thrilled about the idea of subsidizing Marxist puppetry students and getting kicked off their health insurance so that they can put their lives in the hands of the people who brought you the DMV.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2019/07/01/well-trump-just-won-in-2020-n2549219
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Re: Well, Trump Just Won in 2020... Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 02:02:09 pm »
Democrats have morphed from the party of the working man to the party of contempt for the working man. Take away his voice, take away his respect, take away his guns and take away his money – that’s their agenda...

That sums it up for me.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 10:37:59 am »
So, when HR Clinton announces her campaign in September/October, she will be perceived as the ONLY answer to run against Trump.  The rest of the clown car are fruitloops and bat shit crazy!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 05:50:54 pm »
So, when HR Clinton announces her campaign in September/October, she will be perceived as the ONLY answer to run against Trump.  The rest of the clown car are fruitloops and bat shit crazy!

Odd, but I was thinking about that, not an hour ago. No, I wasn’t exactly thinking that Hillary would be getting in; I was recalling that someone on the forum was always saying that they were sur that she would be running—and in fact, will be the nominee. But I couldn’t recall exactly who it was. Then, bam! there you are.  :beer:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2019, 07:00:10 pm »
That sums it up for me.

But there are still far too many "Republicans" that dismiss that working man.

On THIS site, plenty have spoken of the President's supporters, as having less education, for example.

Those "Republicans" are intellectual snobs, more comfortable with Liz Warren, than the general contractor in their town.

They strike me as beiing middle school teachers, that hold mostly all liberal views, but persist to "identify" as "conservative."

They are Paul Ryan-Justin Amash-Bill Kristol-Bill Weld-George Will-Boosh family-Romney-McCain .

Open borders, continuous wars, Blame America First.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln