Author Topic: Cruz vs Wheeler over Antifa  (Read 545 times)

rangerrebew

Cruz vs Wheeler over Antifa
« on: July 05, 2019, 11:11:01 am »
Cruz vs Wheeler over Antifa

Jazz ShawPosted at 9:21 am on July 3, 2019

The debate over the beatdown of photojournalist Andy Ngo (among others) in Portland at the hands of Antifa is showing no signs of cooling down. While the lack of police presence and response remains of great concern, most of the focus now seems to be on Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler. (Who is, conveniently enough, also the Police Commissioner.) Now another Ted, Texas Senator Ted Cruz, has been jumping into the debate. Earlier this week Cruz called for a federal investigation into Wheeler’s office along with the police to see how things went so wrong on Saturday.

https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2019/07/03/cruz-vs-wheeler-antifa/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Cruz vs Wheeler over Antifa
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 01:01:14 pm »
Ok,it's now official. Cruz is running for President in 2020.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 05:35:38 pm »
Ok,it's now official. Cruz is running for President in 2020.

Or, he could be doing his job.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 05:42:26 pm »
Or, he could be doing his job.

@Sanguine

LOL!

Good one!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2019, 05:52:06 pm »
Wheeler was quick to blame those who "incited" violence.  The translation of that means that if conservatives show up in Portland, they should know that they aren't welcome and that there will be a violent response to them.

Wheeler doesn't clamp down on Antifa because he wants to send the message that conservative protesters aren't welcome in Portland.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2019, 05:59:55 pm »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2019, 08:06:32 pm »
Wheeler doesn't clamp down on Antifa because he wants to send the message that conservatives protesters aren't welcome in Portland.

Fixed it....Ngo wasn't a protestor.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 08:07:18 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2019, 08:27:54 pm »
I like Cruz. I am very interested in this topic.

I want to know what a Senator from a different state, is calling to be done?

Send in the National Guard? Doesn't that require a governor to ask for that response?

Somewhere I read that three Antifa members were arrested. Maybe there is a federal crime, which Cruz could ask for them to be charged with.

I know firsthand, how serious a brain bleed can be.

My opinion is the charge should be attempted murder. Hitting somebody hard in the head,with a bike lock, or a cement object, can kill them.

At a minimum it should be a serious felony,, and carry several years prison time.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2019, 08:46:02 pm »
I like Cruz. I am very interested in this topic.

I want to know what a Senator from a different state, is calling to be done?

Send in the National Guard? Doesn't that require a governor to ask for that response?

Somewhere I read that three Antifa members were arrested. Maybe there is a federal crime, which Cruz could ask for them to be charged with.

I know firsthand, how serious a brain bleed can be.

My opinion is the charge should be attempted murder. Hitting somebody hard in the head,with a bike lock, or a cement object, can kill them.

At a minimum it should be a serious felony,, and carry several years prison time.

From what I've read on this, Cruz is asking the DoJ to do the same kind of investigations that were depicted in Mississippi Burning:  Local governments were turning a blind eye to violations of federal Civil Rights statutes.  The FBI investigated and jailed members of that local government and LEO.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2019, 08:58:32 pm »
From what I've read on this, Cruz is asking the DoJ to do the same kind of investigations that were depicted in Mississippi Burning:  Local governments were turning a blind eye to violations of federal Civil Rights statutes.  The FBI investigated and jailed members of that local government and LEO.

That's how I understand it too.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2019, 12:37:39 am »
Wheeler was quick to blame those who "incited" violence.  The translation of that means that if conservatives show up in Portland, they should know that they aren't welcome and that there will be a violent response to them.

Wheeler doesn't clamp down on Antifa because he wants to send the message that conservative protesters aren't welcome in Portland.
"they should know that they aren't welcome and that there will be a violent response to them."

Yes indeed, many leftists actually believe that anybody who is not a leftist showing up where leftists are present is "provoking" the leftists to acts of violence. They just can't help themselves act out because people who don't agree with them are "invading" their space.
Andy Ngo deserved what happened to him for the gross sin of filming Antifa apes committing acts of violence and destruction.
Let conservatives try that dodge, and see how far it goes. Nowhere.