Author Topic: More than a decade after teens killed in suspected honor killing, police believe dad may be in North  (Read 322 times)

rangerrebew

More than a decade after teens killed in suspected honor killing, police believe dad may be in North Texas

Yasar Said is accused of killing his daughters Amina and Sarah because they were dating outside his faith.
Author: Rebecca Lopez
Published: 10:33 PM CDT June 28, 2019
Updated: 10:33 PM CDT June 28, 2019

IRVING, Texas — It’s been 11 years since Amina and Sarah Said were shot and killed in what many believe were honor killings.

In the recorded 911 call, one of the girls is heard naming her father as the killer.

Police believe Yasar Said was angry they were dating boys who were non-Muslim and killed them.

It was a high-profile case and there are still many details some are discovering more than a decade later.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/crime/more-than-a-decade-after-teens-killed-in-suspected-honor-killing-police-believe-dad-may-be-in-north-texas/287-959822c4-85a7-4cf4-af5a-a55f708ef0e9

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Moslems are considered a "Protected Species."  This guy will skate.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Moslems are considered a "Protected Species."  This guy will skate.

I don't think so.  Maybe in Austin, but I remember this case and how fired up people were.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't think so.  Maybe in Austin, but I remember this case and how fired up people were.

I remember too.  Let's hope the Feebs stay out of it and let Texas handle it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: