Author Topic: Trump Administration Fining Illegals $500,000 for Refusing to Leave  (Read 342 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump Administration Fining Illegals $500,000 for Refusing to Leave

The Trump administration is sending notices of fines up to $500,000 to illegal aliens who failed to leave the country as agreed.
“It is the intention of ICE to order you pay a fine in the amount of $497,777,” wrote U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officer Lisa Hoechst in a letter to Edith Espinal Moreno dated June 25, according to a National Public Radio (NPR) report.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2019/07/03/trump-administration-fining-illegals-500000-for-refusing-to-leave/

OK!  Can't wait to see it happening!!!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Trump Administration Fining Illegals $500,000 for Refusing to Leave
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 01:24:30 am »
And its actually being reported now:

Ordered Deported, Migrants Hit With Fines Running Into Hundreds of Thousands

Elizabeth Dias 2 hrs ago

Edith Espinal spends her days praying, reading and, when feeling brave, taking short accompanied walks outside the Mennonite church in Columbus, Ohio, where she has been living for 21 months. Church leaders have been protecting Ms. Espinal, who crossed illegally into the United States more than two decades ago, while she fights a deportation order.

But earlier this week, the church secretary handed Ms. Espinal a letter from Immigration and Customs Enforcement that said she had “willfully” refused to leave the country, had “connived or conspired” to prevent her deportation, and would owe the government nearly half a million dollars.

“We don’t have this amount of money,” Ms. Espinal, 42, said Wednesday of the $497,777 bill. “I never imagined they’d send it to us.”

Ms. Espinal was among several undocumented immigrants living in houses of worship who this week received similar notices, the latest measure taken by the Trump administration in its crackdown on illegal immigration.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ordered-deported-migrants-hit-with-fines-running-into-hundreds-of-thousands/ar-AADREwW?ocid=spartanntp

I guess the days of hiding in churches are over.  I think the church should be fined too.  My Bible says that I should abide by the law.  But how is the government going to collect from someone who doesn't have that?  Deport them now!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 01:25:33 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

Re: Trump Administration Fining Illegals $500,000 for Refusing to Leave
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 02:20:53 am »
Of course they're never going to get the money.  However, the next step should be, either pay the fine or go to jail.  I think you'd see many self deporting.

Bottom line. Massive deportations need to start.  The news of the deportations needs to be reported in every country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.