Author Topic: Translated North Korean Broadcast Even More Optimistic and Respectful Than Initial Review…  (Read 1216 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Why does it appear you are always rooting for America's defeat @jmyrlefuller

« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 12:49:10 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Why does it appear you are always rooting for America's defeat @jmyrlefuller ?
The hell I am. Why are you encouraging getting cozy with a Communist despot?

I want Communism eradicated. Failing that, I want it isolated.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Chosen Daughter

The hell I am. Why are you encouraging getting cozy with a Communist despot?

I want Communism eradicated. Failing that, I want it isolated.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Translated North Korean Broadcast Even More Optimistic and Respectful Than Initial Review…
Conservative Treehouse, Jul 2, 2019

Jumping Ju-Ju bones. Wow.  The North Korean broadcast of the meeting between President Trump and Chairman Kim Jong-un has now been fully translated to English.

Initially, even without the translation, we could see the optimistic message and a mutual strategy that would align the interests of Chairman Kim and President Trump.  However, the translation is even better than anticipated.  The message to the North Korean people is not just optimism and propaganda, the message directly and purposefully conveys an incredibly strong message of respect for U.S. President Trump.

Traditional propaganda messaging would convey great power and respect for Dear Leader Kim Jong-Un and a message of moderate diminishment toward the U.S. President.  This type of propaganda narrative is also what the U.S. Main Street Media had stated Kim Jong-un would use.  But they’re wrong… all of them.

The actual message conveyed to the citizens of North Korea is one of united celebration and magnanimous respect for Chairman Kim and President Trump.  The broadcast specifically cites “wisdom”, “respect” and praise for the “incredible courage” of President Donald J Trump.  Exactly the opposite message predicted by the DC naysayers.

All over southeast Asia the media reports are optimistic, positive and upbeat with the possibility of a generational crisis finally coming to an end. President Trump is being called a hero throughout Southeast Asia for bringing peace to Korea.

Yes the DPRK broadcast is “propaganda”, but this type of propaganda with a message of optimism and peace that proclaims the dignity and respect of both leaders is the best kind of propaganda. This is not anti-American, this is specifically pro-American.

What an incredible shift in the dynamic.

More:  https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/07/03/translated-north-korean-broadcast-even-more-optimistic-and-respectful-than-initial-review/#more-165831

I hadn't tried to read this before, but my computer says it is unsafe.  Looks like Microsoft could be playing politics?

At any rate Kim Jung Un has changed his tune now.  The reason why you must take everything at face value.  North Korea media doesn't say anything that the little dictator doesn't want it to.  Yesterday maybe he was saying nice things.  Today not so much.  See the link I posted above.

I don't hold out much hope for any lasting relationship with NK.  His crimes cannot be covered up by a step into the country by Trump.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 01:07:52 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Trump promised 'humanitarian' aid in exchange for a NK nuclear freeze.
Shades of Bill Clinton.
Try "shades of post WWII" Marshall Plan.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
   Who propagandizes the most, a DPRK Broadcast or Sundance?  It'd be a toss up for me.

Your TDS is so severe, you forget that Sundance was all over that little biker mess  at Waco, Texas.

Did yoou approve of him and the coverage then, prior to Trump?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Your TDS is so severe, you forget that Sundance was all over that little biker mess  at Waco, Texas.

Did yoou approve of him and the coverage then, prior to Trump?

I first became aware of Stundance in the Trayvon Martin mess...  I believe they won awards for their coverage.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
And Little Green Footballs was all over the Dan Rather forgery scandal years before he went all in with the left. One story does not a reputation make.

Sundance slandered a lot of people in the Republican primaries. I still vaguely remember the story, something about the campaigns buying up books to prop up their sales or something like that. It was completely untrue, but he ran with it anyway.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
What I think, about the same as this....

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....