Author Topic: Vice President Mike Pence’s Plane Turns Around, NH Event Canceled: Reports  (Read 1734 times)

Offline Victoria33

ISIS has plans to attack the White House, etc., during the July 4th festivities.
Why send the one person that is "...a heartbeat away" from the Presidency?
@DCPatriot

The threat of ISIS during the July 4th time was known since at least June 26; Pence could have cancelled the appearance in New Hampshire at that time due to the threat, but he did not; the people were already gathered when he cancelled it.  If the threat is toward the White House and they have info the threat is moving forward, Pence is not at the White House, he is in a federal safe place which is likely Camp David, deep in the mountain security location.

Offline Rivergirl

Perhaps a grownup was needed in the White House following a Russian submarine disaster with a loss of life.  Possibly all on board.   This was most likely a spy sub that had the capability to dive deeper than usual submarines.

Offline Victoria33

Perhaps a grownup was needed in the White House following a Russian submarine disaster with a loss of life.  Possibly all on board.   This was most likely a spy sub that had the capability to dive deeper than usual submarines.
@Rivergirl

I have read several articles about this.  The first one said a Russian sub had sent a rocket to hit one of our submarines and ours was scuttled.  Now, I don't read that again - now, it is their special type sub that explores the ocean floor, has malfunctioned and 12 are dead, some still alive.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Perhaps a grownup was needed in the White House following a Russian submarine disaster with a loss of life.  Possibly all on board.

@Rivergirl

Seems unlikely given that the news reported a fire aboard a submarine,and included the causality number. A fire on a sub is one of the worse things that can happen.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Rivergirl

It is an ever changing story coming from Russia.   We don't know and probably won't know the truth.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It is an ever changing story coming from Russia.   We don't know and probably won't know the truth.

@Rivergirl

"Truth" is an even more variable word in Moscow than it is in DC.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump on Friday extended the mystery of why Vice President Mike Pence abruptly canceled a trip to New Hampshire on Tuesday.

"There was a very interesting problem that they had in New Hampshire," Trump told reporters, without saying what the problem was.

Trump said the reason will become known "in about a week or two."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-very-interesting-problem-apos-155925608.html
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump on Friday extended the mystery of why Vice President Mike Pence abruptly canceled a trip to New Hampshire on Tuesday.

"There was a very interesting problem that they had in New Hampshire," Trump told reporters, without saying what the problem was.

Trump said the reason will become known "in about a week or two."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-very-interesting-problem-apos-155925608.html

@edpc

That would be long enough for the story to die down to the point when nobody GAS, no?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I had to check this link twice to make sure I hadn't accidentally stumbled into Quix's forum.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
@edpc

That would be long enough for the story to die down to the point when nobody GAS, no?

They probably found out Jim from The Sopranos wanted to make Pence some johnny cakes.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.