Author Topic: Trump plans to intervene in filthy liberal cities, combat homelessness, after seeing pristine Japan  (Read 1611 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
bele wrote:
"I understand Trump's concern and what he wants to do, but its futile to try in liberal cities."

Complete agreement.
A total waste of time, money, and effort.

Let the leftist cities solve their own problems.
(Like that's gonna happen...)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
His advisors need to tell him to back the hell off on that. Those cities are that way because their Dim politicians WANT them needy so they can get their votes. The instant Trump starts to expose them,all we are going to hear is how Trump wants to toss them out of public housing and take their welfare checks away so they will be homeless and hungry.

This is NOT a battle that can be won using reason because reason has never been allowed within 100 miles of any of these cities.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Toyko is the cleanest city I have ever visited.

People there obviously take pride in their city.

Wish folks here would do the same.

@IsailedawayfromFR

Not to mention the FACT that nobody says "No" to a Japanese cop unless they want their head busted open. When they tell you to move,you had best move.

Offline Rivergirl

Trump complained that the area around one of his properties in San Francisco is in need of a clean up.
Hold on to your wallet. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@jafo2010

I think insanity is a major part of homelessness in the USA, particularly in California.  Reagan put the insane on the streets, and it has only gotten worse with the outcomes of the Obama economy.
[/quote]

Don't blame Reagan. He was following a court order after the ACLU (I THINK) filed and won a law suit saying keeping the insane in a mental institution without their approval (?) was the equivalent of putting innocent people in prison because they didn't have to commit a crime to be incarcerated.

Of course the left jumped on this bandwagon because it was a way to create chaos and attack a stable system.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

-----------------------------
On the mark.
The driver behind these notions is his neurosis for attention!!!

What a silly thing to say @Absalom   The driver behind these notions is the President's pride in America.  "Make America Great Again" is not a political slogan ... it's the President's mission; and reigniting this pride in America in the American people is a part of it.

So, please, focus on the mission and stop trying to make everything about the man.  These efforts have reached farcical heights.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Take also into consideration that we now have a new 'wave' of ILLEGALS, migrants who are now wreaking havoc on our cities; some of them defecate on the streets and sidewalks.  So, even IF someone comes in to clean those cities up, it will be short lived til the next round of migrants trash it.

@libertybele

There is a simple solution to that,deport the MoFo's after having them spend an appropriate time sweeping the sand in the desert with a broom .

There is even a simple solution to solve that with US citizens,but it would require politicians to have stones. Arrest the bastards,and let them know if they are caught doing anything like this again their welfare benefits will be cut off and they will serve maybe 30 days sitting alone in a jail cell while kicking their habit.

The ones who babble nonsense and threaten people go straight into a mental institution,to remain there until they are judged to be recovered,or they die. No "feel good" drugs,no tobacco products,no alcohol,no exceptions.

Won't take long before a lot of them clean themselves up well enough to remain free.

Guess what happens if and when you don't hold people responsible for their actions? They become irresponsible. This ain't rocket science,folks.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I worked in downtown Dallas in the 80's. I can't say if Reagan flooded the cities with the crazy folks. But that was the result.

@berdie

Can you say "ACLU and the Supreme Court"?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@Sighlass

just basically a falling out with God (which is the source of hope).

Which is basically just one more drug.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@Sighlass

What is wrong with California government?   

@Victoria33

I guess that would depend on your personal POV. If you are a communist, drug addict, illegal alien,or just somebody that didn't want to work because they think the world owes them a living,there is nothing wrong with them.

They are close to being ideal.

If you are a taxpayer,normal person working hard to provide for self and family,and trying to be and promote personal responsibility,there is plenty wrong with them.

Guess who are in the majority.

Offline kevindavis007

Not the responsibility of the Feds.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Not the responsibility of the Feds.

If there’s an issue with public health, like a typhus outbreak, they’d have a solid reason - especially when the local government is incapable of handling it.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 02:05:57 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Rivergirl

Speaking of Tokyo.   There is a reason that Japan has never been allowed to have offensive weapons...….until now, that is.
Are we doomed to ignore history?
At my age, I fear the lack of knowledge of those deciding foreign policy.

Offline Victoria33

-----------------------------
On the mark.
The driver behind these notions is his neurosis for attention!!!
@Absalom

Yes, he wants huge numbers at the place where he will speak on July 4, plus wants millions to see him on TV that day.  Afterward, he will say there is more people praising him that day than has ever been there praising anyone.  The man cannot speak the truth and I mean that.  Everyday he lies wanting it to be the way he tells it - he forms his own reality inside himself and speaks from that false reality.

Offline Absalom

What a silly thing to say @Absalom   The driver behind these notions is the President's pride in America.  "Make America Great Again" is not a political slogan ... it's the President's mission; and reigniting this pride in America in the American people is a part of it.

So, please, focus on the mission and stop trying to make everything about the man.  These efforts have reached farcical heights.
--------------------------------
As an opinion forum, you're certainly entitled.
But I don't share yours that " Trump is just a
good guy doing the right thing. "
Rather I perceive him as a vain narcissist in
constant need of attention, as his relentless
tweets affirm.
If restoring pride is his objective, suggest he
get something done while contracting laryngitis.

Offline Rivergirl

Please please research the origin of AMERICA FIRST
We must not allow history to repeat itself.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Please please research the origin of AMERICA FIRST
We must not allow history to repeat itself.

I heard some obscure white supremacist group once used the Betsy Ross flag as a symbol.  Lest we forget history, that symbol must be stricken from the backs of tennis shoes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: