Author Topic: Donald Trump Taunts CNN’s Jim Acosta: How Is Your Book Doing?  (Read 331 times)

rangerrebew

Donald Trump Taunts CNN’s Jim Acosta: How Is Your Book Doing?

CHARLIE SPIERING29 Jun 2019 

President Donald Trump taunted Jim Acosta on Saturday after the CNN journalist returned to the beat after promoting his book.

Acosta asked if Trump purposely ignored a journalist’s question about the death of Jamal Khashoggi during a meeting with Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman because he was afraid of offending him.

“No, not at all,” Trump replied. “I don’t really care about offending people, I sort of thought you’d know that.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/29/donald-trump-taunts-cnns-jim-acosta-how-is-your-book-doing/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 04:37:27 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: Donald Trump Taunts CNN’s Jim Acosta: How Is Your Book Doing?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2019, 04:39:46 pm »
I get this feeling that a book that was in the top 10 last week and 1308 this week was artificially in the top 10.  The feeling is the NY Slimes was doing the marketing for Acosta by rating it so high when the truth is the publisher probably won't even break even. :tongue2:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2019, 04:49:42 pm »
I get this feeling that a book that was in the top 10 last week and 1308 this week was artificially in the top 10.  The feeling is the NY Slimes was doing the marketing for Acosta by rating it so high when the truth is the publisher probably won't even break even. :tongue2:

I think you are right.  The Best Sellers list looks highly manipulated to meet whoever's agenda.  And I think he happens on both sides of the political spectra.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2019, 05:23:07 pm »
The NYT best Seller List is rubbish.  Has been for a long time.  The Amazon ranking is far better if one wants to see how sales are doing than NYT.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: