Author Topic: Ali Alexander Goes Viral Exposing Kamala Harris’s Lie and Slave Owner Ancestry  (Read 320 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Ali Alexander Goes Viral Exposing Kamala Harris’s Lie and Slave Owner Ancestry
Alexander exposed Harris's fraudulent claims to the history of black Americans and being victim to segregation.
by Andrew Meyer

During the second night of the first 2019 Democrat debate, Kamala Harris attacked Joe Biden while claiming she was a victim of segregation in America.

Prominent conservative Ali Alexander exposed Harris’s misleading and false claims on Twitter.

“Her family does not descend from American slaves,” Alexander wrote. “Not even post-slavery blacks. She’s Jamaican and Indian. Berkeley bussed as an experiment. BUSD was never segregated.”

Read more at: https://culttture.com/2019/ali-alexander-exposing-kamala-harris-slaveowner-ancestry/

BUSD, Berkley Unified School District.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
That explains it - we thought she was saying she was bussed when she was really saying she was BUSD.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
She was bused, presumably not bussed. 

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She was bused, presumably not bussed.

Bused Bussed?  Bullshit, she was buzzed. Stoned immaculate. Like some new language
Reaching your head with the cold, sudden fury of a divine messenger. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.