Author Topic: Joe Biden says he's not 'the old guy'  (Read 332 times)

Offline corbe

Joe Biden says he's not 'the old guy'
« on: June 30, 2019, 02:18:39 am »
Joe Biden says he's not 'the old guy'

by Steven Nelson

June 29, 2019 05:02 PM

Joe Biden told donors in California he will not accept being branded "the old guy" following a Democratic debate where his age and opposition to past interracial school busing became issues.

Biden, 76, spoke at a Silicon Valley fundraiser where tickets ranged from $250 to $2,800, saying, "I refuse to accept, 'He's the old guy.' I refuse to accept the status quo."

The former vice president would be the oldest person elected president. At the debate Thursday, Rep. Eric Swalwell, 38, urged Biden to "pass the torch," while Sen. Kamala Harris blasted his opposition to federally mandated busing in the 1970s.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/joe-biden-says-hes-not-the-old-guy

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Re: Joe Biden says he's not 'the old guy'
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2019, 02:21:42 am »
   He's Toast.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2019, 02:47:13 am »
He gives "old" a bad name.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2019, 03:08:19 am »
What's the point of challenging the oldest demented and decrepit person to enter the presidency, if you can't take the record away.  Go Biden.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2019, 03:10:57 am »
I guess he doesn't have the charisma to pull off an "Youth and Inexperience" line.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....