Author Topic: Democrat 2020 illegal immigration hysteria reaches new heights  (Read 472 times)

rangerrebew

June 29, 2019
Democrat 2020 illegal immigration hysteria reaches new heights
By Blima Miller

The purpose of a primary debate used to be an informed discussion of the issues affecting Americans.  At the second debate debacle, Democrats felt the need to pledge their allegiance to citizens of other countries, as was on gregarious display last night.  Fifteen million viewers were subjected to the most ridiculous of lies and outlandish hysteria concerning illegal aliens — otherwise known by P.C. terminology as immigrants — and their plight.

The madness kicked off with the question of what should be done to the thousands of people converging daily at the southern border.  Kamala Harris announced that she "will release children from cages."  John Hickenlooper expressed his utmost disbelief "that this country would sanction federal agents to take children from the arms of their parents, put them in cages, actually put them up for adoption[.]"  "This president, though, for immigrants, there is nothing he will not do to separate a family, cage a child," Eric Swalwell chimed in.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/06/democrat_2020_illegal_immigration_hysteria_reaches_new_heights.html#ixzz5sElzVFaB

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Democrat 2020 illegal immigration hysteria reaches new heights
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2019, 01:38:27 pm »
Even the Dims know and are now admitting there are not enough Americans in favor of their programs to elect them,so they need to bring in foreigners.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2019, 04:37:12 pm »
Even the Dims know and are now admitting there are not enough Americans in favor of their programs to elect them,so they need to bring in foreigners.

That's how they can win.  150,000 a month  Registering them all to vote.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2019, 05:35:35 pm »
Guatemala:

Remittances from Guatemalans living in United States now constitute the largest single source of foreign income (two thirds of exports and one tenth of GDP).[167]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2019, 05:41:45 pm »
Tax the hell out of remittances.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2019, 05:45:12 pm »

Why?

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2019, 05:57:51 pm »
Why?
If for no other reason than to annoy the crap out of your leftist (un)sensibilities
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Bill Cipher

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2019, 06:09:57 pm »
If for no other reason than to annoy the crap out of your leftist (un)sensibilities

Since I have no such sensibilities, it would be a waste of time on that score. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2019, 08:51:51 pm »

The least we could do.  No wonder they come.  They can afford to live and send money home too!  Imagine if they could spend that money on their own groceries, health care, housing...…….etc.  This has got to be some kind of dream (or dreamer) land.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2019, 09:58:36 pm »

Provided that those 150,000 will ALL be granted asylum, then they are eligible to apply for citizenship (right to vote) within 5 years.  This influx really hasn't much to do with votes for the 2020 election, but everything to do with the 2024 election.

The GOP party will die.

Whether the GOP wants to admit it or not, they are royally screwed if they think they have a shot in retaining their seats in 2024. They shot themselves in the foot by not drafting and passing bills when they had the majority.  Lyin' Ryan saw the writing on the wall long ago and vacated his seat.  Trump did the party no favors by waiting till the eleventh hours. 

IMHO, I think Trump's delay and Ryan's earlier failures may have been all by design.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2019, 11:10:49 pm »

@Chosen Daughter

And CAREFULLY shipping them off to districts the Dims need to take over,and registering them to vote Dim as part of the relocation package.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!