Author Topic: Joe Biden and the Great Awokening The Democrats Have No Answer for Mitch McConnell. Good. A Quic  (Read 378 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Elections   
All Joe Biden Had to Do Was Look Moderate, and He Blew It
By Kyle Smith

June 28, 2019 5:19 PM

Leftward, ho!

If Joe Biden were smart . . . I’ll just pause here till the laughs die down.

Biden had a lane all to himself in the debate Thursday night, but he couldn’t stay in it. He blew it, as we all knew he would, because he’s Joe Biden. The last time there was an open field for the Democratic nomination, he achieved all of 1 percent in Iowa. Holding Barack Obama’s coat for eight years is his most impressive achievement. It’s just about the only thing he brags about, unless you count being friends with racist Democratic senators.

A half-smart Biden would continue doing what the voters think he’s been doing, which is being moderate and reasonable. Democratic primary voters are nowhere near as liberal as the columnists and social-media gadflies assume, and even if they were, all of the major candidates have veered left. Biden is the only big-name candidate who was anywhere near the center. Instead of staying there, he wandered away looking confused and panicky.

Here’s Joe’s combination of fantasy, braggadocio, and rodomontade on guns:

We increased that background check when — when — during the Obama-Biden administration. I’m also the only guy that got assault weapons banned, banned, and the number of clips in a gun banned. And so, folks, look, and I would buy back those weapons. We already started talking about that. We tried to get it done. I think it can be done. And it should be demanded that we do it, and that’s a good expenditure of money. And lastly, we should have smart guns. No gun should be able to be sold unless your biometric measure could pull that trigger.

more
https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/06/joe-biden-debate-performance-failure-look-moderate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Biden is not a smart man. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Mark used to call him the dumbest man ever elected to the US Senate.  Now he uses that for Mark Warner.

Offline Victoria33

@The Ghost
Ghost, my friend who lived not far from me, we attended the same church,

Biden said, "I’m also the only guy that got assault weapons banned, banned, and the number of clips in a gun banned."

I would bet he doesn't know what an assault weapon is - he doesn't know what a clip is:
"number of clips in a gun banned."  No clips are in a gun; a clip is not attached to a gun.  He should have said "magazine", a magazine holds the cartridges, the magazine is attached to the gun.  A "magazine" feeds cartridges into the gun.  There is no set number of cartridges in a magazine, could be a small number or many.  "Magazine vs Clip: A magazine feeds the gun, while a clip feeds the magazine."

Would bet he doesn't know what a "bullet" is, that he says "bullet" when speaking of a cartridge that holds the bullet.  The bullet is what comes out of a cartridge to enter the target.

I don't use the term "gun"; I say "weapon".

When he was Vice-President and self defense with a "gun" (weapon) was the topic, Biden said he told his wife something like this:  "If you hear noises near the house or at the door, go upstairs, go out on the balcony, and fire the shotgun one time.  The people outside will leave."
Biden should not be president.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
With Biden going down, that makes things a free-for-all, and no representation for moderate Dems.

Trump and the GOP were the big winners of the debates.
The Republic is lost.