Author Topic: (Republican Rep) Rogers Reveals Democrat Plot To Turn Border Processing Centers Over To The UN  (Read 455 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Rogers Reveals Democrat Plot To Turn Border Processing Centers Over To The UN
on Jun 26, 2019   By Patrick Howley

Republican congressman Mike Rogers revealed the Democrat plan to hand the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) processing centers at the border over to the United Nations. Rogers pointed out a barely-noticed provision in a recent Democrat bill that makes it abundantly clear how the Democrats plan to globalize our country once and for all. (READ: NXIVM Sex Trafficking Conviction Tells Horrible Story of the Mexico To U.S. Slave Trade).

“Another provision they have in their bill offers a two-year pilot program to let the UN take over our CBP processing centers instead of us doing it,” Rep. Mike Rogers stated.

See more with video at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/rogers-reveals-democrat-plot-to-turn-border-processing-centers-over-to-the-un/

Alabama rerpresentative Mike Rogers

Well, that plan would be rotten.  Video above shows him telling us how tough the Democrats are making it to enforce the law.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Everything the blue-helmets touch turns to shit, which fits the Rats' plans like a glove.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
I am interesting in knowing which bill this is, and what its status is....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I am interesting in knowing which bill this is, and what its status is....

Probably the one thrown overboard to pass the Senate bill a couple days back.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Everything the blue-helmets touch turns to shit, which fits the Rats' plans like a glove.

Human Rights Commision. UNISEF. Oil for food.   The John Birch Society, which began a "get US out of the UN" campaign in 1959 was right all along!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.