Author Topic: NYT..... And Now, the Dream of a Harris-Buttigieg Ticket Frank Bruni  (Read 507 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The big question going into Thursday night’s debate was whether Joe Biden, the clear front-runner in the race for the Democratic presidential nomination, would stumble.

That turned out to be the wrong one. The right question was whether he had sufficient vigor in his stride.

And the answer came in watching Kamala Harris and Pete Buttigieg — two of the event’s standout performers — run articulate and impassioned circles around him.

Biden was O.K. Not bad, not good: O.K. He didn’t crumble under some tough interrogation from moderators — about his vote for the invasion of Iraq, for example — and occasional attacks from his rivals onstage.

more
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/and-now-the-dream-of-a-harris-buttigieg-ticket/ar-AADyIAa
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Did the watch the same debate as I? Neither were particularly impressive and both came across as liberal cardboard cutouts.

The problem with libs is that they live in their little tempest teacup thinking everyone else lives there too. So while they're lionizing and fawning over their chosen ones, the rest of America is not remotely in tune.

The Dems and their kept media do not realize what they did Thursday. Biden for all his flaws as the flag bearer for the moderate wing of the party that is now the No Party For Old White Men.

They just blew that all to hell, and what little shot they had to win.

The real winner Wed and Thurs nights was Donald Trump.
The Republic is lost.

Offline goatprairie

Did the watch the same debate as I? Neither were particularly impressive and both came across as liberal cardboard cutouts.

The problem with libs is that they live in their little tempest teacup thinking everyone else lives there too. So while they're lionizing and fawning over their chosen ones, the rest of America is not remotely in tune.

The Dems and their kept media do not realize what they did Thursday. Biden for all his flaws as the flag bearer for the moderate wing of the party that is now the No Party For Old White Men.

They just blew that all to hell, and what little shot they had to win.

The real winner Wed and Thurs nights was Donald Trump.
I didn't watch it live but just saw a few minutes of replay. If Harris and Bootyjunk had recited sections of Das Kapital, Bruni would have been just as effusive. They could have said anything, and he would have thought it was great.

Offline Absalom

Hmm........so the tag team is the darkie and the buttboy???

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Hmm........so the tag team is the darkie and the buttboy???
HoHomo ticket.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Every democrat I know that lives near me is on the Kamala train,

I’m starting to see bumper stickers for her the last couple of days
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Harris will not be the Dem's candidate.  She will experience a bump like Fiorini did in the Republican debate, but it will go back down again.

Biden is showing signs of senility, and that coupled with his propensity to be the King of Gaffes ends him before Iowa.

I tell you all, much of what is happening has been choreographed for the benefit of Clinton, to dilute the vote for Sanders.  Think about.  Castro wants to provide abortion for trans men.  Now there is a real issue.  And Booker, he announces we need to pay more attention to the trans population, a group that is 1/10th of one percent.  Ah yes, another compelling issue. 

Believe me, many of these smucks stay in to dilute the vote for Sanders until Clinton is far enough ahead and they drop out.  There is no way the Dems nominate a communist like Sanders.