Author Topic: Kamala Harris takes criticism for offering 'That little girl was me' T-shirt online for $30  (Read 268 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris takes criticism for offering 'That little girl was me' T-shirt online for $30
By Brie Stimson | Fox News

Kamala Harris’ campaign capitalized on her viral debate moment with Joe Biden on Thursday night, making a “That little girl was me” T-shirt available via her campaign website.

At the Democratic debate in Miami, Harris attacked Biden’s decades-ago work with segregationist senators, making the point personal by explaining she was a member of only the second class of black children in California to be bused to school in an effort to force desegregation.

“That little girl was me,” she said directly to the former vice president.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-selling-that-little-girl-was-me-t-shirt
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Kamaltoe- cold calculating rehearsed and ready to pounce. She's without scruples which will get her far in the democommie party. In the debates, she's taken the most extreme positions and I can't imagine how she can move to the center after that.
Principles matter. Words matter.