Author Topic: The Left is accumulating hellish power over us  (Read 1026 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Left is accumulating hellish power over us
« on: June 28, 2019, 01:39:38 pm »
June 28, 2019
The Left is accumulating hellish power over us
By Earick Ward

Project Veritas's latest work of investigative journalism has captured video of Google executive Jen Gennai expressing the company's effort to "prevent the next Trump situation." She goes on to talk about her job, in drafting fairness algorithms to serve a community of people, "not those who voted for our current president."

Jen Gennai then decries Elizabeth Warren as being "misguided" in suggesting that the industry might be better served by breaking up large "monopolistic" companies like Google:

Elizabeth Warren is saying we should break up Google.  And like, I love her, but she's very misguided.  Like, that will not make it better; it will make it worse, because all these smaller companies who don't have the same resources that we do will be charged with preventing the next Trump situation.  It's like, a small company cannot do that."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/06/the_left_is_accumulating_hellish_power_over_us.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Bill Cipher

Re: The Left is accumulating hellish power over us
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2019, 01:42:50 pm »
The large tech companies should be broken up.  Time for the trust-busters to ride again. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2019, 01:50:11 pm »
The large tech companies should be broken up.  Time for the trust-busters to ride again.

@Bill Cipher

I agree. Human nature always surfaces,and human nature demands you take advantage of your advantages to destroy your enemies and maintain your power and position.

I have no doubt many,and maybe even most of these people start out with intentions as pure as the driven snow,but power corrupts,and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

AND.....,in addition to trying to take over and corrupt our political system for personal gain,they also tend to use their wealth and power to run smaller competitors out of business,which stifles innovation as well as increases unemployment and raises prices.

It IS the legitimate business of government to step in and make sure this doesn't happen.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 01:53:59 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2019, 02:03:30 pm »
I don't think government has the right to break up a business someone started and made it big.  If government can control businesses, they will want to control citizens more than they already do.  Why put your whole life into making a business if the govn. can take it away?  Trump wants to destroy Amazon because he doesn't like the owner - that is what government can do, use their likes and dislikes to control business.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2019, 02:04:18 pm »
I don't think government has the right to break up a business someone started and made it big.  If government can control businesses, they will want to control citizens more than they already do.  Why put your whole life into making a business if the govn. can take it away?  Trump wants to destroy Amazon because he doesn't like the owner - that is what government can do, use their likes and dislikes to control business.

Even if the company gets so big that it can manipulate the market?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2019, 02:07:47 pm »

If government seeking more and more control over your life is bad (I agree it is), why isn't it as bad when Google does the same?

And they without a doubt are seeking more control over our lives.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 02:11:21 pm by skeeter »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2019, 02:08:40 pm »

I'm afraid so.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2019, 03:21:00 pm »

When a big company decides to manipulate the make up of the Federal Government, they've crossed a line because they'll use that control to drive other people out of business, growing an even larger monopoly.  It's not helpful their perfidy benefits one Party over another.

This needs to stop.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2019, 03:27:21 pm »
When a big company decides to manipulate the make up of the Federal Government and subvert the will of the citizens, they've crossed a line because they'll use that control to drive other people out of business, growing an even larger monopoly.  It's not helpful their perfidy benefits one Party over another.

This needs to stop.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2019, 04:08:57 pm »
When a big company decides to manipulate the make up of the Federal Government and subvert the will of the citizens, they've crossed a line because they'll use that control to drive other people out of business, growing an even larger monopoly.  It's not helpful their perfidy benefits one Party over another.

This needs to stop.

Correction accepted!  Thanks! :patriot:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: