Author Topic: Biden describes granddaughter at 12 as a 'little butterfly' who woke up with 'a snake in the bed'  (Read 357 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden describes granddaughter at 12 as a 'little butterfly' who woke up with 'a snake in the bed'
by Ellie Bufkin
 | June 28, 2019 02:25 PM

In his first public appearance since Thursday night's contentious 2020 Democratic debate, Joe Biden addressed a large crowd at the Rainbow PUSH Coalition Convention in Chicago on Friday afternoon

The former vice president, 76, held hands with his granddaughter, Maisy, 18, daughter of Hunter Biden, when he described what it was like to raise a young girl. He said, "When your daughter's about 12 and half years old you put this little butterfly in bed and you kiss it goodnight. Next morning you walk in and there's a snake in the bed."

Maisy Biden looked uncomfortable and Biden's comment was met with some awkward chuckling from the crowd before his quickly segued into speaking about his sharply-criticized performance in the Democratic debate.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-describes-granddaughter-at-12-as-a-little-butterfly-who-woke-up-with-a-snake-in-the-bed

8888huh
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Wait until he starts discussing the poolside reading material…...

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What?  What the hell is he saying? 

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Slow Joe doesn't know what he's saying. He was up way past his bedtime last night.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Gaffe a minute! Just put in a quarter and pull the string!
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
WTH does what he's quoted as saying even mean?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
WTH does what he's quoted as saying even mean?

That he is mentally ill?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That he is mentally ill?

That plate in his head is starting to rust.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Woah!  Not a visual that I want to have coming from creepy Uncle Joe, especially about 'his' grandaughter.  Hopefully is wife and daughter keep a close eye on him when he's around kids.  That comment is just plain creepy and borders on pedophilia.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Gaffe a minute! Just put in a quarter and pull the string!
With him, these kinds of comments are a standard feature, not a defect.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024