Author Topic: Joe Scarborough smacks Democrats for 'disastrous' second debate: I hope 'people were not watching'  (Read 784 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Scarborough smacks Democrats for 'disastrous' second debate: I hope 'people were not watching'
by Julio Rosas
 | June 28, 2019 08:28 AM

MSNBC Morning Joe host Joe Scarborough ripped Democrats for their performances in Thursday night's second debate, indicating they had formed a circular firing squad instead of focusing their aim on President Trump.

"Last night was a disaster for the Democratic Party," Scarborough said Friday. "My only hope is people were not watching, and I will tell you why. First of all, on policy — well, let’s talk about the goal which every Democrat believes, which is, ‘We have to beat Donald Trump.’ Right? So they’re lined up in trench warfare, ready to get out of the trenches, and charge and fight Donald Trump," he said. "Instead, they all turn their guns on each other and shoot each other.

"And everybody is yelling at each other all night, everybody. Like, if you were watching, if you’re an American and this is your introduction to these candidates and the Democratic Party, and all you see are twelve people yelling at each other, trying to interrupt each other and insulting each other, you’re like, ‘You know what? I thought Donald Trump was a clown show. I’m changing the channel,'" he continued.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/joe-scarborough-smacks-democrats-for-disastrous-second-debate-i-hope-people-were-not-watching
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
What did he expect? You can't crack that 1% hurdle by arguing what a great president the other guy would be.

---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Joe Scarborough smacks Democrats for 'disastrous' second debate: I hope 'people were not watching'
by Julio Rosas
 | June 28, 2019 08:28 AM

MSNBC Morning Joe host Joe Scarborough ripped Democrats for their performances in Thursday night's second debate, indicating they had formed a circular firing squad instead of focusing their aim on President Trump.

"Last night was a disaster for the Democratic Party," Scarborough said Friday. "My only hope is people were not watching, and I will tell you why. First of all, on policy — well, let’s talk about the goal which every Democrat believes, which is, ‘We have to beat Donald Trump.’ Right? So they’re lined up in trench warfare, ready to get out of the trenches, and charge and fight Donald Trump," he said. "Instead, they all turn their guns on each other and shoot each other.

"And everybody is yelling at each other all night, everybody. Like, if you were watching, if you’re an American and this is your introduction to these candidates and the Democratic Party, and all you see are twelve people yelling at each other, trying to interrupt each other and insulting each other, you’re like, ‘You know what? I thought Donald Trump was a clown show. I’m changing the channel,'" he continued.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/joe-scarborough-smacks-democrats-for-disastrous-second-debate-i-hope-people-were-not-watching

@mystery-ak

I can understand why Comrade Joe would be upset.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
The timing coudn't have been better to throw some more gas on Biden's slow motion train wreck. After bombing twice before he has his work cut out for him to convince voters this time is somehow different.
---

Offline dfwgator

And thus begins the drafting of Hillary.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
And thus begins the drafting of Hillary.

We'll see - none of these clowns will drop out without a fight, especially when these days for a democrat the presidency is a 9-figure lotto winner.
---

Offline dfwgator

We'll see - none of these clowns will drop out without a fight, especially when these days for a democrat the presidency is a 9-figure lotto winner.

Pretty soon it won't be their call.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Pretty soon it won't be their call.

I'm looking forward to hearing how many of the can'tidates will be bounced for the next debate.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
He's right. It was a pretty craptastic affair. Both nights.

This is a good thing though. Far too early to winnow the field and establish a front runner.

The longer this clown bus rolls, the weaker the candidate will be at nomination.
The Republic is lost.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
That is why I said last night when it was over: I hope that everyone in America was watching this thing!!

Offline dfwgator

Well at least we know Lori Klausutis wasn't watching. 

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
One person I hope WAS watching is Howard Schultz. If he still has any thought at all of running, what we're seeing should give him more than enough encouragement.
---

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
One person I hope WAS watching is Howard Schultz. If he still has any thought at all of running, what we're seeing should give him more than enough encouragement.

Excellent point.
The Republic is lost.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I'm looking forward to hearing how many of the can'tidates will be bounced for the next debate.

Looks like the requirements for the next debate are the same as for the first. We could see the full range of clowns again and that is just plain stupid.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.