Author Topic: 'He lost the election': Jimmy Carter says Trump an illegitimate president  (Read 2727 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'He lost the election': Jimmy Carter says Trump an illegitimate president
by Caitlin Yilek
 | June 28, 2019 11:10 AM

Jimmy Carter said he doesn’t believe President Trump won the 2016 election legitimately.

Speaking at a Carter Center conference on human rights on Friday, the former president said a full investigation into Russian interference “would show that Trump didn’t actually win the election in 2016.”

“He lost the election and he was put into office because the Russians interfered on his behalf,” Carter said.

When asked if that meant Trump was an illegitimate president, Carter said, “Based on what I said, which I can’t retract.”

more w/video
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jimmy-carter-suggests-trump-an-illegitimate-president
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Bill Cipher

Well, if Jimmuh says it, ......

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Sometimes I think Jimmy's cancer surgeon gave him the other half of Joe Biden's brain...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline jpsb

Says the worst president of the 20th century.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Obviously, you forgot Woodrow Wilson!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Applewood

Jimmy, go build a house or something. 

Offline dfwgator

Jimmy, go build a house or something.

Would you want to live in a house he built?

Offline skeeter

Usually a bad president benefits from the passage of time, as it dims bad memories and replaces them with a kind of happy nostalgia.

But Jimmy hasn't learned to sit back with grace & allow that human tendency to work on his behalf - all these years later he STILL keeps opening his yap to remind us of what a total putz he is.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

888high58888  Indeed!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Applewood

Usually a bad president benefits from the passage of time, as it dims bad memories and replaces them with a kind of happy nostalgia.

But Jimmy hasn't learned to sit back with grace & allow that human tendency to work on his behalf - all these years later he STILL keeps opening his yap to remind us of what a total putz he is.

There was a time when presidents, once they left office, either retired completely or did something else away from DC.  They had enough class to keep their opinions on the current administration to themselves.   Much of the time, you seldom heard from them again, at least till they were ready to depart from this earth. 

Seems to me there are few people with even a small amount of class anymore.  I don't know what Carter's problem is.  Is he mad at everyone else because he was such a dismal failure as president?   :shrug:

Offline Absalom

888high58888  Indeed!
-----------------------------------
A demurral.
Bigun is on the mark!
Wodrow Wilson's decision to enter WW1 changed
the world forever and infinitely for the worst!!!

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
There was a time when presidents, once they left office, either retired completely or did something else away from DC.  They had enough class to keep their opinions on the current administration to themselves.   Much of the time, you seldom heard from them again, at least till they were ready to depart from this earth. 

Seems to me there are few people with even a small amount of class anymore.  I don't know what Carter's problem is.  Is he mad at everyone else because he was such a dismal failure as president?   :shrug:

Seeing clowns like Clinton and 0bama cash in for hundreds of millions probably doesn't improve his disposition...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I think Jimmy might be smokin' funny things.   :silly:

Offline skeeter

Seeing clowns like Clinton and 0bama cash in for hundreds of millions probably doesn't improve his disposition...

Lol. The Clintons went and made a quarter billion sweet clams while Jimmah was making cheap houses for free.

Nothing embitters a man more than being made a sap.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I think Jimmy might be smokin' funny things.   :silly:

That reminds me of the only joke I can ever remember: What do Roslyn Carter and Hamilton Jordan have in common? They both blow a little dope.  :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ol' Jimmy's still suffering from the major butthurt Reagan gave him in 1980.  Sad.

OK, I lied.  Only sad for him, I'm glad.  I find his tears delicious because he's been nothing but a sack of hate ever since.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
How that clown is still habitating in humanity is beyond me.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Jimmah knows a loser when he sees one...

Offline Slide Rule

Jimmah.

Lost a sure thing. Cheered when he heard he would be running
against movie star Reagan. President of Screen Actors Guild.

Jimmah. One of the greats like Woodrow Wilson or Obysmal.

Yes. Give Jimmah all the TV time you have.

:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Carter was President almost 40 years ago, 77-81. That means that most Americans under 50 have no idea at all who he is. Who? Carter? Oh yeah, I remember history class. He was one of the Presidents back in the 70s, right? Hold on. Let me Google it.

The most amazing thing about his statements, other than he can still speak at 94 year old, is that he still seems to think he has some clout in American society left over from half a century ago.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I don't know what Carter's problem is.   

@Applewood

His problem is an absolute lack of common sense. On the best day he has ever had he wasn't able to figure out how to pour piss out of a boot,and he was supposed to have a degree in engineering.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That reminds me of the only joke I can ever remember: What do Roslyn Carter and Hamilton Jordan have in common? They both blow a little dope.  :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

@austingirl

:silly:
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!