Author Topic: America: Talked Out of Liberty  (Read 301 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
America: Talked Out of Liberty
« on: June 27, 2019, 03:06:24 pm »

America: Talked Out of Liberty

June 27, 2019  Peggy Ryan

For two and half years, the media predicted that President Trump would be impeached, possibly jailed, once the special counsel wrapped up his investigation.  So when the Mueller report not only fails to charge the president, but exonerates him, a dazed media establishment reels from the news — Russian collusion was a hoax!

Seriously?  Does anyone really believe that the media didn't know about the conspiracy to frame the president?  Ha!  Not only did they know about the coup, but they're leading the coup.

But that's ridiculous, you say.  The press doesn't have the power to use government, courts, and Congress to illegally oust a sitting president.  The media could never launch and execute a coup without government.  True, and government could never launch and execute a coup without the media.

"The first thing dictators do is finish free press, to establish censorship.  There is no doubt that a free press is the first enemy of dictatorship."  —Fidel Castro

Done!  Free press in America is dead.  We now have what the late Andrew Breitbart labeled a "Democrat Media Complex" (DMC), an imperium even more powerful than our government...

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/06/america_talked_out_of_liberty.html
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: America: Talked Out of Liberty
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 03:07:35 pm »
"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." —Thomas Jefferson

The clock is ticking.  Our Republic is at stake.

VERY true!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien