Author Topic: 5 Conservative Tweets That Perfectly Sum Up The First Night Of The 2020 Democratic Debate  (Read 288 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
5 Conservative Tweets That Perfectly Sum Up The First Night Of The 2020 Democratic Debate
Beth Baumann

@eb454
|
Posted: Jun 27, 2019 7:00 AM

The first part of the Democratic debate took place on Wednesday night and consisted of: Washington State Gov. Jay Inslee, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, former Rep. John Delaney, Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, Rep. Tim Ryan, former Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Julian Castro, Sen Amy Klobuchar, Sen. Cory Booker, former Rep. Beto O'Rourke and Sen. Elizabeth Warren.

There were numerous aspects of the debate and moments throughout the night that were head scratchers.

Dan Bongino
✔
@dbongino

NBC allowing discredited conspiracy theorist Rachel Maddow to ask questions at the #DemDebate is peak NBC
8:55 PM - Jun 26, 2019

It seemed like the Democratic candidates were trying so hard to resonate with various demographics that tried to out-diversify the other.

Jason Howerton
✔
@jason_howerton

BETO: I speak Spanish.

BOOKER: I can't believe you did my thing before me.

DE BLASIO: I have a black son.

BOOKER: I'm actually black tho, Bill.

KLOBUCHAR: ...Um, I have an uncle with a deer stand?

WARREN: *don't say it, don't say it*

Matt Walsh
✔
@MattWalshBlog

Favorite moments of the night:

-Klobuchar bragging about her Uncle Dick

-Beto pretending to be Spanish

-Castro claiming that dudes can get pregnant

-NBC forgetting how microphones work

-Bald guy getting yelled at every time he tried to speak

Michelle Malkin
✔
@michellemalkin

#DemDebate recap:
✅Sen. Warren, you go first.
✅FREE THINGS GOOD!
✅Hablo Español.
✅ABORTION GOOD! CLIMATE CHANGE BAD!
✅Sen. Warren?
✅A question for you, Sen. Warren.
✅I'll let Sen. Warren respond.
✅Yo no creo en fronteras.
✅"I have a black son."
✅"LATINX!"
✅TRUMP BAD!
10:20 PM - Jun 26, 2019

But the strangest moment goes to Julian Castro, who defended a transgender woman's right to have an abortion.

Tim Young
✔
@TimRunsHisMouth

I dont know about you guys, but I thought the bravest, most courageous moment of the #DemDebate was when Julian Castro defended a transgender woman's right to have an abortion.
10:31 PM - Jun 26, 2019

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/06/27/5-conservative-tweets-that-perfectly-sum-up-the-first-night-of-the-2020-democratic-debate-n2549094

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34