Author Topic: Two women E. Jean Carroll told about alleged sexual assault by Trump step forward  (Read 428 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Two women E. Jean Carroll told about alleged sexual assault by Trump step forward
by John Gage
 | June 27, 2019 09:41 AM

The two women whom E. Jean Carroll confided in about her alleged sexual assault by President Trump at the time it happened came forward to tell their side of the story.

Carol Martin and Lisa Birnbach both went public in an interview with the New York Times that included Carroll, describing Carroll telling them about the assault.

Carroll, 75, accused Trump in an early release of an excerpt of her book of sexually assaulting her in the Bergdorf Goodman department store dressing room in 1995 or 1996.

"‘He pulled down my tights. He pulled down my tights,’” Birnbach recalled Carroll saying in the interview, which was released Thursday. Birnbach said initially both the women were laughing until she realized that what Carroll was describing was rape.

“Honestly, you did say, ‘He put his penis in me,’” Birnbach said. "And I said, 'What, he raped you?'"

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/two-women-e-jean-carroll-told-about-alleged-sexual-assault-by-trump-step-forward
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

These two sound like real sharp cookies to pick up on the subtle clues Carroll was dropping. Figured out she was talking about rape almost right away.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Love her or hate her, you've got to admit no one orchestrates payback like Hillary Clinton.

Offline Victoria33

He may have done it, but again, there is no way he penetrated her.  I would call that sexual assault as in the title of this article, not rape.

Someone came up with a Law and Order TV episode where a man said he went to that store and took a woman into a dressing room... did she come up with this story using that show?