Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren: Trump Deliberately Trying to ‘Psychologically Scar Children,’ ‘Destroy Families’  (Read 336 times)

rangerrebew

Elizabeth Warren: Trump Deliberately Trying to ‘Psychologically Scar Children,’ ‘Destroy Families’

President Donald Trump’s administration is intentionally inflicting cruelty on illegal alien families, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) claimed Wednesday.

What’s more, Trump is deliberately trying to “psychologically scar children” and tear apart families, Warren charged in a Twitter post linking to an ABC News article likening illegal alien holding centers to “torture facilities”:

"What @realDonaldTrump's admin is doing is intentional cruelty – a deliberate attempt to destroy families and psychologically scar children. Shame on @realDonaldTrump & shame on his @SenateGOP allies who have done his bidding on these horrific policies."

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/elizabeth-warren-trump-deliberately-trying-psychologically-scar-children

rangerrebew

As I remember my Constitution, Congress is responsible for  UNIFORM laws concerning immigration so it there are problems, if is the fault of people such as Fauxchohontas that are to blame. :tongue2:  And the laws certainly are not uniform.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wow, such moral fiber  from a woman who cheated another person out of a college admission, due to her LYING about her ethinicity. /S
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
As I remember my Constitution, Congress is responsible for  UNIFORM laws concerning immigration so it there are problems, if is the fault of people such as Fauxchohontas that are to blame. :tongue2:  And the laws certainly are not uniform.

If tbis bitch gets the nomination, the Trump camaign needs to research and find some native americans who missed an opportunity at Harvard in the mid 1990's.  Then run that ad 24/7.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline andy58-in-nh

If tbis bitch gets the nomination, the Trump camaign needs to research and find some native americans who missed an opportunity at Harvard in the mid 1990's.  Then run that ad 24/7.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Victoria33

@rangerrebew
@Cyber Liberty

Warren said, "a deliberate attempt to destroy families and psychologically scar children."

No, he isn't deliberately doing it to destroy families and psychologically scar children - he doesn't think that deeply - he is making it as difficult as he can so they will stop coming here.  What would you do if people surrounded your house, walking through your house, and would not leave - you would make it as difficult for them to stay there as you could, so they would stop coming to your house. 

Plus, you have a moat around your house (moat: a deep, wide ditch surrounding a castle, fort, or town, typically filled with water and intended as a defense against attack).  Some of these people want to get to your house so much, they are trying to swim the moat around your house, and some of them drown.  Tough cookie, they drown themselves getting in the water.