Author Topic: Lets drop the bomb.  (Read 2166 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Lets drop the bomb.
« on: June 27, 2019, 05:50:58 am »
Lets drop the big one.   I am tied of the bullshit.  So who goes 1st?  Iran. Mexico. North Korea. Somalia. The jew hatters in ......
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Lets drop the bomb.
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 07:28:58 am »
Lets drop the big one.   I am tied of the bullshit.  So who goes 1st?  Iran. Mexico. North Korea. Somalia. The jew hatters in ......

Don't we have enough to go around?

Just hang on for 8 seconds...oh, nevermind, different sport.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2019, 08:06:31 am »
Don't we have enough to go around?

Just hang on for 8 seconds...oh, nevermind, different sport.

Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one .45-caliber automatic, two boxes ammunition, four days' concentrated emergency rations, one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills, one miniature combination "Rooshin" phrase book and Bible, one hundred dollars in rubles, one hundred dollars in gold, nine packs of chewing gum, one issue of prophylactics, three lipsticks, three pair of nylon stockings... Shoot, a fella could have a pretty good weekend in Dallas with all that stuff."
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 08:08:24 am by The Ghost »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2019, 08:29:12 am »

Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one .45-caliber automatic, two boxes ammunition, four days' concentrated emergency rations, one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills, one miniature combination "Rooshin" phrase book and Bible, one hundred dollars in rubles, one hundred dollars in gold, nine packs of chewing gum, one issue of prophylactics, three lipsticks, three pair of nylon stockings... Shoot, a fella could have a pretty good weekend in Dallas with all that stuff."
:beer:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2019, 09:56:07 am »

Sorry to say it @The Ghost ... But you don't look all that good in lipstick and nylons.  :shrug: :whistle:

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2019, 05:18:38 pm »
Sorry to say it @The Ghost ... But you don't look all that good in lipstick and nylons.  :shrug: :whistle:
So you are say'n I don't have a Knack for that look?
 333cleo

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2019, 05:20:49 pm »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2019, 05:21:29 pm »
So you are say'n I don't have a Knack for that look?
 333cleo
Nah. Not so much. It might go over better in Austin than Dallas, though.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2019, 05:25:25 pm »
Nah. Not so much. It might go over better in Austin than Dallas, though.

How about Oak Cliff?   wink777

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2019, 05:41:21 pm »
No one likes us
I don't know why
We may not be perfect
But heaven knows we try
But all around
Even our old friends put us down
Let's drop the big one
And see what happens

We give them money
But are they grateful
No, they're spiteful
And they're hateful
They don't respect us
So let's surprise them
We'll drop the big one
And pulverize them

- Randy Newman
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2019, 05:57:47 pm »

C S Lewis

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2019, 06:00:58 pm »

www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjlt5e3oIrjAhXPMd8KHV8oB8MQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.webicina.com%2Fnephrology%2Fnephrology-in-the-blogosphere%2Fprecious-bodily-fluids%2F7564&psig=AOvVaw1SqZvRT_p3g2gPxbwgDNOy&ust=1561745142736394
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 06:08:13 pm by GrouchoTex »

Offline Mod1

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2019, 06:06:40 pm »
Please remember that member-created content goes into Exclusive Content.

Offline conservativevoter

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2019, 06:07:05 pm »
Hard to choose from that list.  I'm going to pick Iran!  Long history, ya know.  :patriot:

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2019, 06:11:46 pm »
Please remember that member-created content goes into Exclusive Content.

I did not know that.  Seriously.  I'm new around here and I need someone to hold my hand from time to time.

Unless you are a dude that is.  I only hold hands with the lady's.   Just say'n!

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2019, 06:53:28 pm »
Disagree on Iran. The Iranians students here are very cool and the women are smoking hot.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2019, 07:09:35 pm »
Disagree on Iran. The Iranians students here are very cool and the women are smoking hot.
But over there the women are so hot they come in their own bag...

C S Lewis

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2019, 10:33:18 pm »
Who gets it first?

Washington D.C., of course.  But only if it's a weekday when Congress is in session.   :cool:
Let it burn.