Author Topic: Polygamy and pedophilia: The next battlefields in LGBT culture war (Leach)  (Read 492 times)

Online corbe

Polygamy and pedophilia: The next battlefields in LGBT culture war

by David Leach • June 26, 2019

Back in 2014, University of Missouri All American football player Michael Sam attempted to improve his odds of getting drafted by the NFL by declaring to the world that he is a homosexual. Though drafted, Sam’s attempt to leverage his so-called sexual orientation into an NFL career failed, but it garnered him the praise and adoration of pro-athletes and politicians who hailed him as a hero.

Much of their praise also included the standard “being LGBT shouldn’t matter” talking points which leads to the question, if it shouldn’t matter, why does the LGBT community feel the need to make their sexual perversion and confusion front page news? The answer is their motivation.

They argue that “coming out” is a plea for tolerance and equal treatment, but that’s a lie. Homosexuals, bisexuals, transgenders et al aren’t seeking tolerance, they’re demanding unconditional acceptance and the outright endorsement of their deviant lifestyle. And if you refuse to give it, you will suffer the wrath of what Bill Maher once referred to as the Gay Mafia.

<..snip..>

https://www.stridentconservative.com/polygamy-and-pedophilia-the-next-battlefields-in-lgbt-culture-war/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline goatprairie

Fifty years ago children forced to watch drag queens in public libraries might have resulted in a lot of violence done to the weird sex people.
Today many Americans wonder what all the noise is about? All sex and lifestyles are great. If it doesn't affect you, why should you care that somebody else's child is watching these deviants?
If the  theory that if it doesn't harm me personally, then there's nothing wrong with it is fine, what's to stop people from having open sex in their front yards in front of children. After all, it's not harming you, is it?
American is definitely going downhill, and I lay a lot of blame on the people who approved of open homosexuality. I'd like them all back in the closet where they belong with all the other sexual deviants.
Do it private, and don't ask us to like it.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
American is definitely going downhill, and I lay a lot of blame on the people who approved of open homosexuality. I'd like them all back in the closet where they belong with all the other sexual deviants.
Do it private, and don't ask us to like it.
More importantly, do not insist something is what it is not. A male is a man, a female is a woman. That is immutable. Unless you have Kleinfelter syndrome, there's no such thing as "nonbinary." What you identify as doesn't matter: if you're a male who identifies as a woman, you're not a woman, you're a man who is delusional. No amount of bodily mutilation can change that.

And if they don't like it... too bad.

Also, have some darned consistency. Many of the same people who are loudest about non-heterosexual rights are also the ones that sneer the loudest at "incels." What, don't they have the same right to love as the rest of us?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online corbe

40+ years ago, yesterday, the rainbow flag first appeared in some California gay pride parade and Trump just had to tell his State Dept that the flag could not fly at US Embassies.  They certainly have come a long way in the intervening years.
   Growing up in Houston I remember back in the 60s, early 70's when some gay couple was busted for sodomy in  their own bedroom which was a felony in Texas, that case started our state's slide into deviancy, also at that time any possession of pot was 20 to life in prison, so not all change is bad (to some). 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

Netflix: Designated Survivor, Season 3...

Open male homo macking, male homo sex scenes, the presidents wife's brother suddenly written in as a tranny, and the 'dramatic struggle' of the lifestyle...

OMG. GAK.

Imagine what's playing 10 years from now...

Online roamer_1

*PLONK*, BTW.

Offline dfwgator

Offline goatprairie

More importantly, do not insist something is what it is not. A male is a man, a female is a woman. That is immutable. Unless you have Kleinfelter syndrome, there's no such thing as "nonbinary." What you identify as doesn't matter: if you're a male who identifies as a woman, you're not a woman, you're a man who is delusional. No amount of bodily mutilation can change that.

And if they don't like it... too bad.

Also, have some darned consistency. Many of the same people who are loudest about non-heterosexual rights are also the ones that sneer the loudest at "incels." What, don't they have the same right to love as the rest of us?
"What you identify as doesn't matter: if you're a male who identifies as a woman, you're not a woman, you're a man who is delusional. No amount of bodily mutilation can change that"

:thumbsup:

Offline goatprairie

40+ years ago, yesterday, the rainbow flag first appeared in some California gay pride parade and Trump just had to tell his State Dept that the flag could not fly at US Embassies.  They certainly have come a long way in the intervening years.
   Growing up in Houston I remember back in the 60s, early 70's when some gay couple was busted for sodomy in  their own bedroom which was a felony in Texas, that case started our state's slide into deviancy, also at that time any possession of pot was 20 to life in prison, so not all change is bad (to some).
Not against consenting adults doing weird things in private. Just don't shove it in my face and expect me to like it. This past month I could hardly peruse the news without being deluged with stories celebrating "gay pride."  They've  almost ruined the best month of the year.
In my state, Wisconsin, June used to be Dairy Month.  Now it's taking it up the backside month.