Author Topic: Secret Service Take Chicago Restaurant Employee into Custody After She Spits on Eric Trump  (Read 2035 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Trump fans love Trump because he is hated by 50% of America.  The angry mob of Trump-haters solidify his support with Trump-enablers.  His enemies are the best thing, and for me the only thing, he has to offer.  Take that away from him and he's just a fat golfing grifter.

OK, since you quoted my post....how do you justify the violence of Antifa against Trump supporters?  Are you going to claim they bashed bicycle locks with their heads?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

Trump fans love Trump because he is hated by 50% of America.  The angry mob of Trump-haters solidify his support with Trump-enablers.  His enemies are the best thing, and for me the only thing, he has to offer.  Take that away from him and he's just a fat golfing grifter.

At least he’s hated by the right people.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
At least he’s hated by the right people.

Damn right, he's hated by this filthy effing troll!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Damn right, he's hated by this filthy effing troll!

But he is our effing troll.  Bless his liberal heart for gracing us with his posts.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

OK, since you quoted my post....how do you justify the violence of Antifa against Trump supporters?  Are you going to claim they bashed bicycle locks with their heads?
I wouldn't justify violence, so I don't support Antifa or Trump

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIs2L2nUL-0

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I wouldn't justify violence, so I don't support Antifa or Trump

So there is an equivalence?  Trumptalk == beating people.  Nice.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline The_Reader_David

A very large percentage of liberals are emotionally disturbed and almost completely unable to control themselves.
We have Antifa using rocks and clubs, and we have other liberals spitting, throwing things, and refusing to serve people who don't agree with them.
It's the emotional level of two year olds.

That's calumny against two year olds.  My grandson is two and is far more reasonable than any Antifa member.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline skeeter

So there is an equivalence?  Trumptalk == beating people.  Nice.

The lengths certain people go to to justify their antipathy towards this guy.

Its all been said so many times before yet they still show up saying the same things, every time.

Offline goatprairie

That's calumny against two year olds.  My grandson is two and is far more reasonable than any Antifa member.
I stand corrected and utter my most sincere and abject apologies to your grandson.  8888crybaby