Author Topic: Maddow: Mueller's Personal Performance Shows Need To Hear From Staff Who "Did The Work"  (Read 618 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC: Rachel Maddow shares highlights from Special Counsel Robert Mueller's hours of testimony before two House committees about his report on the Trump-Russia investigation, pointing out some unexpectedly aggressive answers about criminal behavior and ongoing investigations.

The MSNBC host said Mueller's personal performance puts a spotlight on his deputy, the man sitting next to him, who ran day to day operations of the staff.

Maddow said Mueller "seemed detached" which "lights a fire" under the need to speak to the people on his team who "actually did that work." She said the outcome of Wednesday's hearings will be a renewed interest in hearing from people on Mueller's team that "did the work" and not just the figurehead himself.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/07/25/maddow_muellers_personal_performance_shows_need_to_hear_from_staff_who_did_the_work.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

By all means, put Andrew Weissman, Peter Strzok & James Comey under oath on the stand.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Predicate; GPS, Christopher Steele, Australia,  Malta. (all foreign)

I wonder if the election of BoJo, replacing May, along with IG, Durham, etc.

will open it up?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
By all means, put Andrew Weissman, Peter Strzok & James Comey under oath on the stand.

I would love to see that but it's never going to happen.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

Exactly! Trump has long been denouncing the Mueller investigation for being staffed by conflict-of-interest laden Hillary supporters, and MadCow just acknowledged that those partisans were running the show! :silly:  22222frying pan  :pop41:  :yowsa:

I don't think (s)he thought through her statement and what it admitted.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline aligncare

@PeteS in CA

(s)he... :silly:

All MSNBC hosts look alike. Androgynous. I can never connect the right pronouns. I can’t tell how many of them are men, how many are women, or how many are both!