Author Topic: National Assn of Scholars backs Raymond Ibrahim against Muslim pressure group in open letter to Pre  (Read 232 times)

rangerrebew

June 26, 2019
National Assn of Scholars backs Raymond Ibrahim against Muslim pressure group in open letter to President Trump
By Raymond Ibrahim

The National Association of Scholars (NAS), "the leading organization of scholars and citizens committed to higher education as the catalyst of American freedom," has come forth in my support and written an open letter to the president of the United States.

The signatories call President Trump's attention to the U.S. Army War College's recent capitulation to CAIR and Linda Sarsour and "urge you to use the 'bully pulpit' of the presidency to call on USAWC Commandant Gen. John Kem and Provost Dr. James Breckenridge to restore Raymond Ibrahim's lecture."

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/06/national_assn_of_scholars_backs_raymond_ibrahim_against_muslim_pressure_group_in_open_letter_to_president_trump.html#ixzz5rxB5A6YO

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
CAIR has no votes to cause politicians to bow to their whims. However, they do have tons of money. And when it comes to political and academic money whores, money talks. That is why CAIR gets away with all their utterly absurd and certainly anti-American so called 'demands'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.