Author Topic: Islamic Subversion in America  (Read 135 times)

rangerrebew

Islamic Subversion in America
« on: June 26, 2019, 11:36:37 am »
June 26, 2019
Islamic Subversion in America
By Amil Imani

Never in my wildest dreams did I envision that our modern and beautiful country, Iran, would fall into the hands of Muslim extremists who did not possess one iota of humanity.  Never in my wildest dream did I envision that I would likely never see the country of my birth again.  During my teenage years in Iran, life was full of joy, excitement, and happiness.  Iran was a developing country.  Despite its rapid growth and the obstacles it faced, almost all Iranians lived in a fairy tale.  Life was beautiful, and dreams were real. Many of us were living in a real Iranian dream — until the resurrection of the evil ideology of Islam by vile men of Allah.  In 1979, the Iranian dream turned to four decades of Islamic nightmares.

From that young age, I deeply despised Islam and everything that came with it.  I never saw it as a divine religion or a spiritual path.  I had enough sense in me to do my own research.  I found more than I was looking for.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/06/islamic_subversion_in_america.html