Author Topic: Dems Are Planning to Steal the 2020 Election  (Read 203 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dems Are Planning to Steal the 2020 Election
« on: June 25, 2019, 01:48:16 pm »
June 25, 2019
By William L. Gensert

Democrats have an insurance policy for the 2020 Presidential election, and it has nothing to do with the eventual Democratic Party nominee.  The original policy was initiated by Obama, Comey, Brennan, McCabe, Hillary, and their ilk, bragged about by Strzok to his paramour, and paid for by the Democrat/media cabal.  The mephitic Mueller tried to cash it in, but the hero Marine got slapped down by Barr.

It’s a plan to “win” the election by any means necessary, even by cheating if necessary.  Of its components, the “failsafe,” is most intriguing, if for no other reason than it is so devious, underhanded, clever, and inventive, that it’s surprising it comes from the same left which gave us the ridiculously ludicrous Steele dossier and Smollett hoax.

October Surprise. 

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/06/dems_are_planning_to_steal_the_2020_election.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Dems Are Planning to Steal the 2020 Election
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 04:39:31 pm »

IMHO, there can be no doubt about it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien