Author Topic: Pelosi: 'It Shouldn’t Be a Crime' to Cross Into U.S. Illegally  (Read 435 times)

Offline libertybele

Pelosi has lost her marbles.  In the video (at link) she says that the child and father face down in the Rio Grande represents the face of America around the world??

Pelosi: 'It Shouldn’t Be a Crime' to Cross Into U.S. Illegally

The Speaker of the House of Representatives on Thursday said it shouldn't be a crime to cross into the United States illegally.

"It shouldn’t be a crime to have a visa -– to have a status violation. If somebody commits a crime or is guilty of a crime, and they’re in our country, prosecutorial discretion would warrant that they, or justify that they be sent away," Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) told a news conference.

"But you just cannot say -- and there’s a disagreement -- that anybody coming across the border is breaking the law. Not until there’s been a determination as to whether they can stay or not. But just because they’re coming across the border, they don’t."

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) volunteered her opinion, when a reporter asked her about the photograph of a man who drowned with his little girl at the U.S.-Mexican border...........

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/pelosi-it-shouldnt-be-crime-cross-us-illegally
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Somebody correct me if I am wrong,but isn't THAT legitimate reason right there to have her removed from office as either mentally unfit,or treasonous?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So following her logic, it shouldn't be a crime for someone to enter her property or home illegally? And that of course is totally ignoring her obvious inability to grasp the irony of her to state that 'It Shouldn’t Be a Crime' to Cross Into U.S. Illegally' blatantly highlights that by her own admission and acceptance,  someone is performing an illegal act!

Offline libertybele

So following her logic, it shouldn't be a crime for someone to enter her property or home illegally? And that of course is totally ignoring her obvious inability to grasp the irony of her to state that 'It Shouldn’t Be a Crime' to Cross Into U.S. Illegally' blatantly highlights that by her own admission and acceptance,  someone is performing an illegal act!

Exactly.  As I stated she's lost her marbles.  She needs to step down.  In the video she didn't look well; she looks ashen.  She sounds somewhat confused or her thoughts jumbled.  I'm hoping she steps down soon, though I'm leery of who would replace here.  Lots of bat crap crazy liberals in Congress these days.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Mod - please merge.  Thank you.

Offline GrouchoTex

bfl