Author Topic: UK: ACID HELL Hackney acid attack – Moment bystanders pour water on victims after corrosive substanc  (Read 448 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
ACID HELL Hackney acid attack – Moment bystanders pour water on victims after corrosive substance hurled over them in street
    Holly ChristodoulouJon Rogers
    22 Jun 2019, 10:54Updated: 22 Jun 2019, 11:56

THIS is the dramatic moment heroic bystanders pour water on two acid attack victims after they suffered burns in East London.

Footage shows the shirtless men being doused in buckets of water by onlookers as they desperately try to wash the corrosive substance off their bodies.

The two men were both rushed to hospital with burns following the broad daylight horror in Hackney at around 7.20pm yesterday.

They remain in a non life threatening condition in hospital and no arrests have been made so far.

Read more at: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9350465/acid-attack-london-hackney-men-corrosive-substance/

See the attack too, at Katie Hopkins twitter:

https://twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/1142545609800503296

If you follow some of these crimes over there, it seems to be done by a fair cross-section of people. Remember when football/soccer hooligans use to be in the news a lot? Some of this seems to beckon to that. I'd be hardpressed to say, such and such a people do this. Now, if you are talking about the "grooming" crimes over there, that seems to be committed by a particular set of the population. Just being real.

Interestingly, the Sun article continues down a few paragraphs:

A man was walking on Walthamstow High Street just after 6.30am when two men wearing burkhas chucked the substance over him.

What the heck? 6:30 AM in the morning, two men in Burkas did this other one of which they speak.

How could the 6:30 am attack be hours after the first one when the first one happened during daylight obviously? Just a point.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 11:02:43 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
More Katie Hopkins, who by the way, I understand the President has retweeted:

This is a bit disturbing, I should probably add a disclaimer, horrible.

Katie Hopkins
‏Verified account @KTHopkins

LONDONISTAN 2019.

This is what happens to delivery drivers in East London.

These are feral streets. Yet politicians,  police and Sadiq Khan’t turn and look the other way.

Credit @LondonStreets3

https://twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/1142777028611117061

Did you know under Boris Johnson crime was very much lower.  We've got jerks here too, I'm not just pointing my finger at that country.

Looks like Katie has more on her twitter page, looks like she might be in the USA right now and visited OANN (One American News)

Like her or dislike her, she's certainly exciting almost all the time and she gets around, Italy and so on, maybe South Africa not too long ago.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 02:36:34 am by TomSea »

Offline The_Reader_David

How could the 6:30 am attack be hours after the first one when the first one happened during daylight obviously? Just a point.

I don't think you realize how close to the Arctic Circle the UK is.  This time of year night, even in the south of England, is only about 4 and a half hours long.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
More Katie Hopkins, who by the way, I understand the President has retweeted:

This is a bit disturbing, I should probably add a disclaimer, horrible.

Did you know under Boris Johnson crime was very much lower.  We've got jerks here too, I'm not just pointing my finger at that country.

Looks like Katie has more on her twitter page, looks like she might be in the USA right now and visited OANN (One American News)

Like her or dislike her, she's certainly exciting almost all the time and she gets around, Italy and so on, maybe South Africa not too long ago.

It's about time the Euros get to get culturally enriched by people of color, like we are here in the states.