Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi to Donald Trump: Thanks for Halting a Few Deportations, Now Give Us a Giant Amnesty  (Read 617 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Nancy Pelosi to Donald Trump: Thanks for Halting a Few Deportations, Now Give Us a Giant Amnesty

Trump’s decision to delay the deportations of a few hundred recent illegal migrants by asking for a nationwide amnesty for millions of migrants living in the United States.
“Mr. President, delay is welcome,” she tweeted, adding, “Time is needed for comprehensive immigration reform.”

In recent weeks, Democrats have been stepping up their calls for “comprehensive immigration reform,” usually by praising the 2013 “Gang of Eight” amnesty and cheap-labor bill. Democrat’s use of “comprehensive immigration reform” is shorthand for a political deal that would promise better border security for Americans in exchange for an immediate nationwide amnesty that would provide Democrats at least 10 million new voters in a decade.

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2019/06/23/nancy-pelosi-donald-trump-thanks-halting-deportations-now-give-us-nationwide-amnesty/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

Nancy Pelosi to Donald Trump: Thanks for Halting a Few Deportations, Now Give Us a Giant Amnesty

Trump’s decision to delay the deportations of a few hundred recent illegal migrants by asking for a nationwide amnesty for millions of migrants living in the United States.
“Mr. President, delay is welcome,” she tweeted, adding, “Time is needed for comprehensive immigration reform.”

In recent weeks, Democrats have been stepping up their calls for “comprehensive immigration reform,” usually by praising the 2013 “Gang of Eight” amnesty and cheap-labor bill. Democrat’s use of “comprehensive immigration reform” is shorthand for a political deal that would promise better border security for Americans in exchange for an immediate nationwide amnesty that would provide Democrats at least 10 million new voters in a decade.

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2019/06/23/nancy-pelosi-donald-trump-thanks-halting-deportations-now-give-us-nationwide-amnesty/

As predicted.  Trump isn't going to start deportations as he stated; he'll grant amnesty instead!!! So...if this becomes reality, and it seems that it will as Nancy always get her way, is there any reason to vote for him over a DEM?? Voting down ballot to me would be the solution and ONLY if their track record is proven conservative.

So far, Trump has NOT kept his promise on the wall, border security, asylum or amnesty.  In my books that's pretty liberal.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Pelosi Says The House Will Pass A Border Bill But There's A Catch

.....“The President’s failed policies have exacerbated the situation at the border, where vulnerable children endure inhumane conditions that threaten their health, well-being and sometimes, tragically, their lives...........

..............Pelosi said the legislation "does not fund the Administration’s failed mass detention policy" and "places strict limits on influx shelters, protects sponsors from DHS immigration enforcement based on information collected by HHS during the vetting process and creates strong oversight by Congress including to protect unaccompanied children."................

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/06/23/pelosi-says-the-house-will-pass-a-border-bill-but-theres-a-catch-n2548805

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Flooding the market with cheap, foreign, white-collar graduates and blue-collar labor also shifts enormous wealth from young employees towards older investors, even as it also widens wealth gaps, reduces high-tech investment, increases state and local tax burdens, and hurts children’s schools and college educations.

There it is in a nutshell, folks - greed off the chain. Gimme mine and screw the nation and everyone else in it, almost as Khruschev predicted.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 01:12:01 pm by skeeter »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Flooding the market with cheap, foreign, white-collar graduates and blue-collar labor also shifts enormous wealth from young employees towards older investors, even as it also widens wealth gaps, reduces high-tech investment, increases state and local tax burdens, and hurts children’s schools and college educations.

There it is in a nutshell, folks - greed off the chain. Gimme mine and screw the nation and everyone else in it, almost as Khruschev predicted.

To believe that the delay was about acting Czar leaking would be to say Trump tweets are Fake News.  He's working out the gang of eight amnesty deal.  No need for deportations if he gives them amnesty.

Donald Trump is a serial liar.  I will never say again that I could consider Trump train.  I have tried several time and every time he flips like that waffle on the Sunday grill.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That noise you are hearing is the sound of an inch being given, and a mile being taken. 9999hair out0000
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

That noise you are hearing is the sound of an inch being given, and a mile being taken. 9999hair out0000

Actually the noise that I am hearing is Trump lying through his teeth and caving once again!   9999hair out0000

Offline conservativevoter

hmmm.... yet, the noise that I am hearing sounds more like the bleating of RINOs.  (Means not enough true populists.)   ****sheep****

Offline Absalom

As predicted.  Trump isn't going to start deportations as he stated; he'll grant amnesty instead!!! So...if this becomes reality, and it seems that it will as Nancy always get her way, is there any reason to vote for him over a DEM?? Voting down ballot to me would be the solution and ONLY if their track record is proven conservative.
So far, Trump has NOT kept his promise on the wall, border security, asylum or amnesty.  In my books that's pretty liberal.
------------------------------------
On the mark.
There was NEVER a principled reason to vote for Trump.
The rationale offered was " he's better than Hillary"!
Trump is a media hustler just like the Hollywood posse
and as such has no core standards/values.
His mo is to sit/stand in front of mikes, throw some bs at
the media, argue about his bs and walk back into the WH
or up the steps to the plane. No action occurs as yip-yap rules.
Hey fans, why is Trump so animated and energized before audiences???
BECAUSE HE'S PERFORMING IN FRONT OF CAMERAS, HIS CAREER CHOICE!!!
Great leaders surround themselves w/kindred minds, reflect in quietude and act.
We have been tolerating clones of Trump for some 2 generations and the harm
to our confidence and psyche as a nation/state are becoming more apparent,
as we become ever more divided, intolerant and lawless.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 08:06:32 pm by Absalom »

Offline libertybele

------------------------------------
On the mark.
There was NEVER a principled reason to vote for Trump.
The rationale offered was " he's better than Hillary"!
Trump is a media hustler just like the Hollywood posse
and as such has no core standards/values.
His mo is to sit/stand in front of mikes, throw some bs at
the media, argue about his bs and walk back into the WH
or up the steps to the plane. No action occurs as yip-yap rules.
Hey fans, why is Trump so animated and energized before audiences???
BECAUSE HE'S PERFORMING IN FRONT OF CAMERAS, HIS CAREER CHOICE!!!
Great leaders surround themselves w/kindred minds, reflect in quietude and act.
We have been tolerating clones of Trump for some 2 generations and the harm
to our confidence and psyche as a nation/state are becoming more apparent,
as we become ever more divided, intolerant and lawless.

I voted for Trump for 2 reasons and 2 reasons only; the promise of conservative Supreme Court justices and to stop Hillary.  So far, not exactly thrilled with the SCOTUS picks, and with Trump's inaction on the border, what's been the difference between what he's doing and Hillary's plan for open borders??  Borders are still open and ILLEGAL immigration is at an unprecedented all time high with no end in sight and they are now coming in from over 50 different countries, all courtesy of DJT!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

If Trump locked up Hitlery, drained the swamp, repealed Obamacare, built the wall, and reduced the deficit, he'd have nothing to promise Trump-lovers in 2020

Offline libertybele

If Trump locked up Hitlery, drained the swamp, repealed Obamacare, built the wall, and reduced the deficit, he'd have nothing to promise Trump-lovers in 2020

Oh, so now it's all becoming all so clear as to why he keeps back pedaling.  Got it!   :whistle:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Gee...didn't see this coming. *****rollingeyes*****
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!