Author Topic: Clapper Hears Barr's 'Chilling' Footsteps  (Read 386 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clapper Hears Barr's 'Chilling' Footsteps
« on: June 24, 2019, 01:51:21 pm »
June 24, 2019
Clapper Hears Barr's 'Chilling' Footsteps
By Daniel John Sobieski

They really counted on Hillary wining, didn't they?  Former director of National Intelligence James Clapper is in panic mode, realizing that the so-called "intelligence community" he supervised under President Obama is about to be revealed by Atty. Gen. William Barr and U.S. atty. John Durham as a weaponized arm of the Clinton campaign, with indictments to follow.

The man who lied to Congress about spying on the American people was shocked back in April to hear Barr testify before  Congress that yes, he thought the Trump campaign had been spied upon by his political opponents.  As Breitbart reported:

Well, I thought it was most stunning and scary. I was amazed at that and rather disappointed that the attorney general would say such a thing. The term "spying" has all kinds of negative connotations, and I have to believe he chose that term deliberately. And I think it's incredible that if he has concerns, he would have easily on his first day on the job, after his confirmation, asked his own IG, the Inspector General of the Department of Justice, for a briefing on his preliminary, in the course of his investigation, that is, the IG's investigation, whether there was any wrongdoing by the FBI. I think it would have been far more appropriate for him to just defer to that investigation rather than postulating, apparently with no evidence. He just has a feeling that there was spying against the campaign.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/06/clapper_hears_barrs_chilling_footsteps.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Re: Clapper Hears Barr's 'Chilling' Footsteps
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 01:54:07 pm »
Any day now.  Soon.  Getting closer.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 02:05:52 pm »
Any day now.  Soon.  Getting closer.

:whistle:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 03:24:38 pm »
"And I think it's incredible that if he has concerns, he would have easily on his first day on the job, after his confirmation, asked his own IG, the Inspector General of the Department of Justice, for a briefing on his preliminary, in the course of his investigation, that is, the IG's investigation, whether there was any wrongdoing by the FBI."

I find that quote somewhat disturbing....  does he know that the IG report is going to come up empty?

:pondering:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2019, 03:27:13 pm »
I find that quote somewhat disturbing....  does he know that the IG report is going to come up empty?

:pondering:

Did you ever really think that a government employee was going to "break his own rice bowl"?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2019, 03:32:23 pm »
Did you ever really think that a government employee was going to "break his own rice bowl"?

Well then we are lucky that we have Huber working hard in Utah!!

:thud:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2019, 03:45:49 pm »
Well then we are lucky that we have Huber working hard in Utah!!

:thud:

Yeah!  Right!   22222frying pan

- J. R. R. Tolkien