Author Topic: Park Service: Trump's 4th of July event to be 'biggest fireworks show that DC has seen'  (Read 376 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Park Service: Trump's 4th of July event to be 'biggest fireworks show that DC has seen'
By Owen Daugherty - 06/24/19 11:36 AM EDT

The “Salute to America” event in Washington, D.C., on July 4th is set to have the largest and longest fireworks display the capital city has ever seen, officials said.

Following President Trump’s speech from the Lincoln Memorial and flyover from military jets, the fireworks display has been bulked out thanks to donations from two major firework distributors, according to the Washington Examiner.

“We’re gearing up for what I think we can safely say without hyperbole is going to be the biggest fireworks show that D.C. has seen,” Mike Litterst, spokesman for the National Park Service’s Washington sites, told the news outlet.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/450018-park-service-expects-trumps-4th-of-july-salute-to-america-to-be
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

It will be hard to beat 1976.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline rustynail

To be blocked by A Federal Judge on a petition from a rogue EPA?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
But I wanted a Parade.  sniff snin A big, beautiful parade.  With marching bands, and clowns.  Lots of American flags and tanks.  Everyone likes tanks.  And Eat Me floats......
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
But I wanted a Parade.  sniff snin A big, beautiful parade.  With marching bands, and clowns.  Lots of American flags and tanks.  Everyone likes tanks.  And Eat Me floats......

I know, I know, you wanted tanks.....................for the memories.