Author Topic: Why did Jerry Nadler call Hope Hicks “Ms. Lewandowski” three times at yesterday’s hearing?  (Read 1114 times)

rangerrebew

Why did Jerry Nadler call Hope Hicks “Ms. Lewandowski” three times at yesterday’s hearing?

AllahpunditPosted at 2:41 pm on June 21, 2019

Listen, I know sometimes it seems like every politician from the New York area is a giant A-hole but it’s not true. Take, for instance, uh…

Let me think about this, actually. Nadler. Trump. Peter King. De Blasio. Mike Bloomberg. Rudy. Chris Christie. Andrew Cuomo. Andrew Cuomo again, because he’s just that obnoxious.

https://hotair.com/archives/2019/06/21/jerry-nadler-call-hope-hicks-ms-lewandowski-three-times-yesterdays-hearing/

rangerrebew

Nadler is an obnoxious fat pig who reminds me of Jabba the Hutt.  Maybe a good name for him would be Jabba the Nadler or Nadler the Hutt.  But that would be fat shaming.  So what!? :whistle:

Bill Cipher

Nadler is an obnoxious fat pig who reminds me of Jabba the Hutt.  Maybe a good name for him would be Jabba the Nadler or Nadler the Hutt.  But that would be fat shaming.  So what!? :whistle:

Maybe Jabba the Nutt?

Offline Victoria33

@rangerrebew
@Freya

"fat pig"
I don't think one should make fun of an appearance of someone when that problem may be due to heredity.  Some time in the past, Nadler had stomach surgery to combat the problem.  Speak to his political actions rather than make fun of his appearance.  His physical problem is different than someone choosing to tan until his face is orange.

Offline Victoria33

@rangerrebew

I found this:

"Mr. Nadler -- who is partial to a genetics theory since his identical twin brother is also obese -- said he had tried every conceivable way to lose weight. Routine exercise. Liquid diets. Weight Watchers. A month-long stay at the Duke University weight loss center in Durham, N.C. And even fen-phen, the popular diet pill combination linked to problems with heart valves. But nothing seemed to work."
So, he had the surgery.  I didn't know he has a twin brother.

Offline Victoria33

About calling Hope Hicks "Ms. Lewandowsky:

"This occurred in the midst of an extended line of questioning about Lewandowski with lots of interruptions and back and forth. It's a man mixing up the names of two people he's discussing, which happens to all of us."

Offline rustynail

"This occurred in the midst of an extended line of questioning about Lewandowski with lots of interruptions and back and forth. It's a man mixing up the names of two people he's discussing, which happens to all of us."
Have to disagree.   Changing names like that is a common form of harassment.

Offline skeeter

At least no one will ever call her Ms. Nadler.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It's also the mark of someone who isn't listening to the answers people are giving in testimony.  He admonished Candace Owens about calling House Members "stupid" when her quote was "You're treating us like we're 'stupid.'  You didn't listen to anything I said!"  Nadler just shrugged.  Listening is beneath him.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline conservativevoter

I think it racist to discriminate against the Hutt species.

'No-nads' is good enough for Jerry.  :cool:

Bill Cipher

I think it racist to discriminate against the Hutt species.

'No-nads' is good enough for Jerry.  :cool:

Fair enough. 

Online Right_in_Virginia

The point of the article is many have speculated that Nonads calling Hicks "Ms. Lewandowski" repeatedly was nefarious --- that he was trying to knock Hicks off her game by alluding to her rumored (untrue) affair with Lewandowski during the primaries.

He failed again.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 04:44:33 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Right_in_Virginia

It would happen once under this explanation.   Three times and it's  :bs:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Have to disagree.   Changing names like that is a common form of harassment.

I vividly remember the time that asshat Jim Rome was interviewing Jim Everett and Rome kept calling him "Chris"*. Everett warned Rome not to do so again, implying that physical confrontation would ensue otherwise.
When it happened again physicality happened!

* Chris Everett was a top ranked female Tennis pro at the time
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@rangerrebew
@Freya

"fat pig"
I don't think one should make fun of an appearance of someone when that problem may be due to heredity.  Some time in the past, Nadler had stomach surgery to combat the problem.  Speak to his political actions rather than make fun of his appearance.  His physical problem is different than someone choosing to tan until his face is orange.

@Victoria33

You prefer Nadler to Trump. The only surprise here is that you admit it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33
You prefer Nadler to Trump. The only surprise here is that you admit it.
@sneakypete

Don't care who/what Nadler is/does, was speaking in general, about making fun of a person's medical problem. 

Offline Slide Rule

If Nadler wears his slacks any higher, he will have to unzip to speak.

:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Once is a fluke, twice is a trend, three times, it's on purpose.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024