Author Topic: Holocaust Museum Responds to AOC's Statement on Concentration Camps  (Read 237 times)

rangerrebew

Holocaust Museum Responds to AOC's Statement on Concentration Camps

A Holocaust memorial museum in Israel responded Wednesday to Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) comparing migrant detention centers on the U.S.-Mexico border to concentration camps in the Holocaust.

Ocasio-Cortez said in an Instagram live video this week that “The U.S. is running concentration camps on our southern border, and that is exactly what they are. If that doesn’t bother you … I want to talk to the people that are concerned enough with humanity to say that ‘never again’ means something.”

She doubled down on her position on Tuesday, tweeting that “it is the conclusion of expert analysis” that “this administration has established concentration camps on the southern border.”
(Screenshot)

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/mark-jennings/holocaust-museum-schools-aoc-concentration-camps

Offline conservativevoter

Re: Holocaust Museum Responds to AOC's Statement on Concentration Camps
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2019, 04:31:43 pm »
I watched Greg Gutfield last night and I must say, I am more convinced than ever that this Cortez bimbo is an actress planted by the dims to say the most obnoxious, blatantly false statements that will be picked up by the LSM.

:amen:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Holocaust Museum Responds to AOC's Statement on Concentration Camps
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2019, 07:58:15 pm »
I watched Greg Gutfield last night and I must say, I am more convinced than ever that this Cortez bimbo is an actress planted by the dims to say the most obnoxious, blatantly false statements that will be picked up by the LSM.

:amen:

@conservativevoter

I will take it one step further,her job,even though she is too stupid to understand this,is to keep throwing verbal bombs in order to stretch what is acceptable to discuss. Once Joe and Susie SixPack become accustomed to hearing the US is running Nazi concentration camps for illegal aliens on the news,they won't be so shocked when the Dim mainstream tones that down about 10 percent,and starts claiming the detainees are being forced to do labor. Which they will be because they will be expected to clean up after themselves and haul their own trash to the collection dump.

"Throwing the long ball" all the time tends to fake out the opposing team to the point where they ignore the short game.

AND......,it's not like the DNC cares if she gets re-elected or not. Hell,chances are they hope she won't,so they have another issue to scream racism about.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!