Author Topic: DHS: 2 Miles of Border Wall Being Constructed Every Week  (Read 372 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
DHS: 2 Miles of Border Wall Being Constructed Every Week
« on: June 22, 2019, 06:38:27 pm »
DHS: 2 Miles of Border Wall Being Constructed Every Week
By Charlotte Cuthbertson
June 13, 2019 Updated: June 14, 2019

WASHINGTON—About two miles of border wall are being built per week right now, according to Acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan.

“[It’s] coming along aggressively,” he told President Donald Trump during a meeting at the White House on June 12. “By the end of next year, over 400 miles [will be built].”

Trump predicted it might be closer to 500 miles, and said, “We have to kick and scream for every inch because the Democrats just will not give us what we need.”

Read more at: https://www.theepochtimes.com/dhs-2-miles-of-border-wall-being-constructed-every-week_2962382.html

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: DHS: 2 Miles of Border Wall Being Constructed Every Week
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2019, 10:59:16 pm »

How many times are you going to spew the same old b.s.??  This ISN'T new fence, but rather fencing that needs to be either repaired or replaced.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.