Author Topic: Trump trashes Lemon as ‘dumbest man on TV’ for biased debate questions, Stelter looks for safe spac  (Read 627 times)

rangerrebew

Trump trashes Lemon as ‘dumbest man on TV’ for biased debate questions, Stelter looks for safe space
July 31, 2019 | Zachary Leeman | Print Article

Donald Trump was not happy with Don Lemon’s controversial question about the president’s supposed bigotry at Tuesday night’s debate.

“CNN’s Don Lemon, the dumbest man on television, insinuated last night while asking a debate ‘question’ that I was a racist, when in fact I am ‘the least racist person in the world,'” the president tweeted on Wednesday.

He continued, “Perhaps someone should explain to Don that he is supposed to be neutral, unbiased & fair, or is he too dumb (stupid) to understand that. No wonder CNN’s ratings (MSNBC’s also) have gone down the tubes — and will stay there until they bring credibility back to the newsroom. Don’t hold your breath!”

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/07/31/trump-trashes-lemon-as-dumbest-man-on-tv-for-biased-debate-questions-stelter-looks-for-safe-space-780317

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Trump is correct about one thing here:  The biased view of the Lemons and the Bashes is why CNN's rating are tanking.  Who wants to watch talking heads that are infuriating?  FNC is taking aim at that same path by letting Chris Wallace slip his collar.  OANN will do splendidly when they hit the Cable lineups.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
LeMON didn't insinuate anything- he came right out and said Trump is racist. CNN gave up their last shred of credibility by having him on the panel.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
LeMON didn't insinuate anything- he came right out and said Trump is racist. CNN gave up their last shred of credibility by having him on the panel.

That ship sailed many years ago, like around the turn of the Century.  When FNC hit the cables, CNN steered hard left and stayed there.  Their saving grace was their coverage of breaking news, and they've been losing that edge over time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
LeMON is a clown...  CNN's version of Shemp Smith that they allow on the network in the evening...  I doubt that CNN's viewers see him as nothing more than an anti-Trump cheerleader...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
LeMON is a clown...  CNN's version of Shemp Smith that they allow on the network in the evening...  I doubt that CNN's viewers see him as nothing more than an anti-Trump cheerleader...

And what's left of CNN's viewers are great with that, as it just reinforces their templates.  CNN is painted into a corner, and Fox is following their lead.  Has been for years, and it's being hastened by the streaming services of OANN and Newsmax.
I will NOT comply.

Offline goatprairie

That ship sailed many years ago, like around the turn of the Century.  When FNC hit the cables, CNN steered hard left and stayed there.  Their saving grace was their coverage of breaking news, and they've been losing that edge over time.
There still is room for a breaking/up to date news channel. HLN used to do that 24/7, but now they only do it for half or less the hours of the day.
I don't know if it just didn't get the ratings, but I have to believe many people would like a 24/7 channel for strict reporting of events with no opinionated talking heads.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Lemon wasn't a moderator...he was a bomb thrower.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline goatprairie

Asking those bigoted,  totally irresponsible questions should get a normal moderator fired. But since he's black, a homosexual, and this is CNN, he'll probably get a promotion and raise.

Offline Absalom

Agree that Lemonade is a lefty shill and those that pay him any attention, know this.
Suggest a wise man would step back and let Lemonade urinate all over himself.
But not Trumpet, someone of uncontrollable rages and tantrums whose instant impulse
is to post another of his brainless tweets.
His fan club insists he can do no wrong which is their advanced delusion.
In life noisy, buffoons like Trumpet, wear out their welcome, silently.
Then, all of a sudden, the adulation, admiration and applause are gone in a flash.
Every day, plain people who are sympathetic to Trumpet, grow ever more tired of 
his antics and behavior.
He is setting himself up for a mega fall and predictably will be stunned while blaming everyone else!!!

Offline PeteS in CA

Lemon wasn't a moderator...he was a bomb thrower.

Power Line's Paul Mirengoff commented:

Even so, Bash and Tapper asked some good, searching questions. Lemon was content to ask any question he could preface by using Trump and racist in the same sentence.

:silly: My emphasis.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.